PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ian, gift was awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash83

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Not only got the t-shirt, which was really cool, also got a little Patriots towel, wallet, and flag. Anybody who was thinking about signing up to become a VIP member diffidently should... Its well worth the $18.

Not only got the t-shirt, which was really cool, also got a little Patriots towel, wallet, and flag. Anybody who was thinking about signing up to become a VIP member diffidently should... Its well worth the $18.

if you're already a VIP member and plan to continue donating $18, how to claim?

Last edited:
Just came yesterday, thanks Ian. Great stuff.

great stuff Ian - thanks!!!!

Its very nice stuff (I have posted a picture in the sticky donation thread ). Thanks again, Ian. I hope the subscription goes through the roof now :)

You must be in really good standing with the Pro Shop, Ian, because that whole package of stuff was a class act. Their choice of Tee Shirt was right on the money. Thanks for all your hard work on this site.

:youtheman:

I'll repost this for anyone wondering since not everyone may have seen it in the other thread:

Regarding the 15% Discount:

For everyone after you receive your package - as soon as it arrives that confirms they have your name in the system and you're eligible for the 15% off discount at the ProShop.

There are a couple of stipulations:

1) This can't be used when you're physically at the ProShop. This is done by the online division and the cashiers have no connection to them and can't do it at the register.

2) You'll have to place your order by phone because as of now they're unable to incorporate it online. They don't have the infrastructure to do this, but your names are on a special list, so when you call simply tell them you're a "PatsFans.com Premium Member" and give them your name, address, etc. and they'll look you up on the spreadsheet I sent over (and unfortunately it can't be combined with another promotion if they're running one). Again - if you've actually received your free package they have your information so you shouldn't experience any difficulties. But let me know if you do.

Last edited:
Ian,

The package I received from the ProShop was awesome. I can't
understand the economics behind it but it sure seems like someone
is taking a loss.

I really love the shirt and the extra goodies just great!
That 2004 GameDay AFC Championship mag was just awesome!
Lots of memories there.

Thanks a lot!

I got mine yesterday as well. T-Shirt was great. Sounds like we all got the same package contents. They threw in some misc. stuff which was a nice touch.

Definitely worth the $18 in my humble opinion.

To anyone that is not a member yet, you should consider it. You get $18 worth of stuff sent to you, a 15% discount, and the knowledge that you are supporting a great site.

You can also find out what we are saying about you on the VIP forum (just kidding!).

Last edited:
Ian - the package has my daughter ecstatic. Now she's asking me about Pro Shop stuff. :)

Kevin

Question what does the shirt look like? Just wondering because I will donate next month.

My renewal membership is coming up soon,How about for those who got the T-Shirts to take a scan of it and show us it right here in this thread?

It might even create some new members if its as nice as you guys say it is.

Excellent :D

My daughter's birthday is today and we're heading out for the day and won't be back until tomorrow night - but I'll be checking via my Ipod to make sure all is well and will try and answer all the PM's coming in when we get back.

Glad everyone is receiving their goods, and be sure to call and order stuff from the ProShop and use your discount - that's why they're doing this for us :)

Last edited:
The T shirt was great but the goody bag was an unexpected surprise. Now I can spill beer on the AFCCG program, let it dry and leave it out in my office and pretend I was there.

I'm gonna order my kids next size Brady Jerseys this week.

Last edited:
Ian - the package has my daughter ecstatic. Now she's asking me about Pro Shop stuff. :)

Kevin

.....and that's why this is a win-win for everybody. Good for the enlightened folks at the Pro-Shop for extending a bit of goodwill to Ian who has labored hard for so many years. Everybody wins with something like this - -

-Our posters who get a nice gift

-Ian who gets some much needed financial support towards partially offsetting the costs of this labor of love

-The enlightened folks at the Pats Pro Shop who understand the ancillary benefits (your daughter's reaction is a good example) of doing a nice turn.

The Karma from something like this is great.

On a day where Brett Favre is playing the upper midwest for suckers and the new head coach/clown of the Jets is spouting off more aburdities, it just makes me more proud to be a fan of the New England Patriots - an organization that does things right, quietly and with quality.

Last edited:
Just signed up. Am glad to be a supporter of this great site.

Signed up too.

Stupid question: I saw instructions on what information to send in regarding address and shirt size but to whom does this go? To Ian?

Just had to chime in...got my box in the mail today and was thrilled!! Awesome stuff all around.

For the people asking, the t-shirt is dark grey with "New England Patriots" written in red and blue and the Pats logo. Simple, classy, and quality.

Can't wait to make my late August Proshop purchase soon. The 15% is just gravy.

just a quick question fellas, do you have to wait until the patsfans.com premium member renewal date to get the free stuff? it was my understanding that I would have to wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes