OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should we Create a Poll for this thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is his story. I know he picked off a pass on the first drive. Calm down bro.
Stop defending the fecking ******* Bro

hes spent the last five years ****ting on this team for no reason

and you are propping him up... wtf?

This just in: Lamar to sign in Foxboro for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less than Baltimore offered. ;)
I don't see how that could happen unless there's a trade and Lamar is open to taking a big discount from his current demand. It's easy to forget the Ravens have the option to match whatever he's offered by another team.

I don't see how that could happen unless there's a trade and Lamar is open to taking a big discount from his current demand. It's easy to forget the Ravens have the option to match whatever he's offered by another team.
Because he's in on #FAsante.
Classic Reaction GIF

Stop defending the fecking ******* Bro

hes spent the last five years ****ting on this team for no reason

and you are propping him up... wtf?
I was simply responding to the poster as they asked what Asante's beef was with Bill. Nowhere in my initial post do I defend Asante. There are players that just don't like Bill and I'm sure the feeling was mutual with Bill.

Again, this is just sports. Relax!

I feel like whatever team signs Lamar is going to be hugely disappointed for years to come. Including Baltimore. Guy can't be counted on to show up for his team and is already starting to break down. He might also be borderline ******ed.

This is going to be Denver's Russell Wilson contract all over again.

I was simply responding to the poster as they asked what Asante's beef was with Bill. Nowhere in my initial post do I defend Asante. There are players that just don't like Bill and I'm sure the feeling was mutual with Bill.

Again, this is just sports. Relax!
by trying to rationalize his stance, you do the very thing you claim not to be doing Frankie

its like when we signed wes welker to the offer sheet... we woulda gave up a 2, but worked out a deal with miami

I think we can do that here, work a deal with baltimore... we added a 7th i believe for welker... so maybe lamar for a first and, what? a sixth? i'd make that deal

I tend to doubt it. Based on recent QB trades, two firsts is low trade value for Jackson. So if the Pats or anyone else offered Jackson a reasonable contract, the Ravens would have the leverage. They would probably rather have Jackson at a reasonable contract than the two first round picks.

You either win with top tier QB on his rookie deal or you win with paying a top tier QB at top tier $. The glory days of Tom Brady are long gone, the team friendly contracts, the supreme clutch play compensating for roster deficiencies elsewhere, are not happening anymore. So either build an awesome supporting cast around Mac and pray he doesn't **** it up or figure out a way to trade for a top tier football player like Lamar (for significant compensation) and pay him top tier money. That's how it works in the NFL 2023.
Well, then, why don't we start with a QB who had a higher completion percentage than Mac Jones in 2022?

Bill and Bob wouldn't give the GOAT 2 years $50m but now they're gonna guarantee $200+m to Lamar?

not-likely.gif

Lamar sucks at passing, passing is the job.

We don't want to win a fantasy football championship, or be the best team on Madden Football.

The goal is to win in the playoffs. The Ravens are begging someone to take Lamar off their hands, even if they can't say it.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back