PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I want the Broncos and Packers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we beat the Broncos or whomever and get to the Sb who do we not want to face? My pick is Seattle.

Go visit ColtFreaks. They're still a bunch of self righteous, whiny douchebags.

this post reminded me of young Joker..back in the old days of Windows 95...at that time I used to go to any football board I could find...everything was new then and "I own the internet!!!" was raging from coast to coast. Board moderators at all the major team sites were tied into the local newspapers for the most part and "troll!!!" was the number one insult.

Anyway, I was a member of the Unofficial Pats.com board...Ian's site here was in its infancy so the unofficial site was where most of us hung out. Anyway,as the Pats went from game to game we'd go board to board, arguing with other fans, demanding internet respect, getting banned for just admitting we were the enemy..etc etc....so, of course we're playing Indy and a bunch of us find the old Indy Star board....the mod was this nitwit, IndyColt 1 who banned any Pats fan he ran across all the while writing these hysterical "how dare they invade our Colt home!!!" screeds.

In those days, the major problem all sites had was the inability to lock out specific users from specific ISP's....so, you'd get banned and log back in with the "_" mark next to your name...heh...so, I'm Joker_________________ at one point and I decide "screw this, this is too long and I forgot how many underscores I'm at" so I log in as Joe Kerr....well, I got away with that until I was "aha!!!" discovered by this insane person IndyColt.

Anyway, time goes on and this guy is getting really wacky about all these Pats trolls, so he gets the Star to upgrade the message board to the newest iteration. Then he wipes out all membership and makes everyone re-apply. Now here's the hilarity (I know, finally getting to it)...I try to join using Joker, Joe Kerr, Joey Kerr, J. Kerr....he's locked out all the Joker permutations...I finally get in as Joe Carr and he there a minute later, as if he's a 24 hour sentinel,screaming "troll!!! I caught you!!!"...so finally, I decided "hey if I can't beat 'em, I'll join 'em"...so I joined as Joseph Automobile, the Colt Fan....heh...it took this friggin' nitwith three months to figure out it was me all along.

That had to be 15 years ago at least...good times. Colt fan has not changed much from the looks of it...they STILL think they own the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back