PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I randomly check Tully Banta-Cain's wiki....

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ Blitz

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Out of sheer boredom, and I quickly realized something was wrong with it, and it sent me checking the Pats transactions and roster looking confused as hell.

Someone actually took the time to make up some stuff about TBC lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tully_Banta-Cain

Last edited:
Like... ?

I assume you're talking about this?

On January 12, 2012, Banta-Cain announced he re-signed a 4-year deal worh $52 million with the Patriots.

News to me if true lol.

Way to go 76.119.49.134 in Exeter, New Hampshire, on Comcast Cable.

What the hell happened to that guy? It's like he just disappeared one day.

BTW... correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't making 52 mil over 4 years actually be more than what TB is making...? I think TB is making like 12 mil/yr if I recall... 52 mill/4yr would be 13mil/yr.

I could be wrong, my math skills deteriorate in ratio to how much I've had to drink... and I've had a few...

Wish we had that Freeneyesque spin move in the playoffs.

BTW... correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't making 52 mil over 4 years actually be more than what TB is making...? I think TB is making like 12 mil/yr if I recall... 52 mill/4yr would be 13mil/yr.

I could be wrong, my math skills deteriorate in ratio to how much I've had to drink... and I've had a few...

didnt he just get like 100 mil for 4 years?

Brady...
9/9/2010: Signed a five-year, $78.5 million contract. The deal contains $48.5 million guaranteed, including a $16 million signing bonus. 2011: $5.75 million (+ $4 million roster bonus), 2012: $5.75 million (+ $6 million roster bonus), 2013-2014: $9.75 million (+ $5 million roster bonuses), 2015: Free Agent

The only thing I remember about him is getting a Merriweather interception nullified for a hands to the face penalty last year.

I hear TBC plans to sue the Patriots for unpaid money due on his contract since it says that he made $52 million on a 4 year contract, it has got to be true because everything on Wikipedia is true. That's a proven fact that everything is true on Wikipedia because I read it on Wikipedia.

Last edited:
I hear TBC plans to sue the Patriots for unpaid money due on his contract since it says that he made $52 million on a 4 year contract, it has got to be true because everything on Wikipedia is true. That's a proven fact that everything is true on Wikipedia because I read it on Wikipedia.
Could you be a little more sarcastic please?

Brady...
9/9/2010: Signed a five-year, $78.5 million contract. The deal contains $48.5 million guaranteed, including a $16 million signing bonus. 2011: $5.75 million (+ $4 million roster bonus), 2012: $5.75 million (+ $6 million roster bonus), 2013-2014: $9.75 million (+ $5 million roster bonuses), 2015: Free Agent

Is it just me or do these numbers seem a tad low. Tom Freakin Brady only made 5.75 Million base this year? Who is his agent? Talk about a hometown discount :eek:

EJ--

You say that you regularly check Tully Banta-Cain's wikipedia page?

The first thought that comes to my mind, is WHY??

Not being a smartass, just very curious..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News