PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I propose we fire Judon as GM (satire)

Love The Drake

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
Mr Judon thinks we should trade down and get weapons on offense and O line to protect our QB,
Matt please stop the Mac Jones love, we don’t have a QB worth a damn on the field.
It all starts there.

Mr Judon thinks we should trade down and get weapons on offense and O line to protect our QB,
Matt please stop the Mac Jones love, we don’t have a QB worth a damn on the field.
It all starts there.
I just hope that no one in ownership/management actually do anything that he's suggesting.

It all starts there.
You have a problem with the best player on defense defending the QB that's currently on the roster?
the hangover GIF

He's being politically correct and a good teammate regardless of how he feels of Mac Jones/Bailey Zappe. It wouldn't be good to come out and say "I hope we land a QB with the 3rd pick!"

I’m just thinking he needs to cool off Twitter, He is 0fer…

And yes I’m just joking before anyone blows up

Speaking of Judon, does his contract need restructured or is it good for 2024. Thought I read somewhere that it needed to be fixed. I could be way wrong.

Speaking of Judon, does his contract need restructured or is it good for 2024. Thought I read somewhere that it needed to be fixed. I could be way wrong.
Curran just posted an article about LB’s it looks like…

Judon, 32, has the team’s biggest cap hit ($14.675 million) with $6.5 million in base salary and $7.94 million in prorated signing bonus. None of the salary is guaranteed. He has a void year in his deal next year so he’s basically in the last year of his contract.

Every free agent he has tried to recruit ended up signing somewhere else....FIRE HIS ASS!!! (only as GM, keep him on the field)

Curran just posted an article about LB’s it looks like…

Judon, 32, has the team’s biggest cap hit ($14.675 million) with $6.5 million in base salary and $7.94 million in prorated signing bonus. None of the salary is guaranteed. He has a void year in his deal next year so he’s basically in the last year of his contract.
Trade him to Chicago for Fields

His Twitter GM act ran its course a year or two ago.

He is definitely the least effective recruiter ive ever seen.

Simply laying groundwork to be the NFL's version of Kendrick Perkins when his playing career concludes.
Perk could actually be tutoring him.

1709930486828.png

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3