PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I posted this Sept 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
This comment is the reason I am going to discontinue our little exchange. Comparing the personnel of the Texans to the Patriots is insanity. We have far and away better talent at all positions.

And Rosenfels had them in a position to win the game...Against Indy no less. Wait until you see Cassel try and trade scores with Manning...ouch

Except for the whole part of, I dunno, him turning the ball over and allowing Indy to come back and win... Yea that didn't happen :rolleyes:

This comment is the reason I am going to discontinue our little exchange. Comparing the personnel of the Texans to the Patriots is insanity. We have far and away better talent at all positions.

And Rosenfels had them in a position to win the game...Against Indy no less. Wait until you see Cassel try and trade scores with Manning...ouch

Your argument was about the quarterbacks, not the team talent. Rosenfels had an epic meltdown. He's only had 8 starts in 7+ seasons, yet you pointed to him as an example of a real upgrade to Cassel. Yes, it's probably good that you discontinue the exchange before we delve into the rest of your list.....;)

Except for the whole part of, I dunno, him turning the ball over and allowing Indy to come back and win... Yea that didn't happen :rolleyes:

You know what? I'd rather watch us lose like Houston did in that game than the way we lost last night.

Hilarity!
Discontinue the discussion because a hole the size of the Queen Mary was blown in your example. Obviously, you did not watch or prehaps comprehend the Indy-Houston game. And the other poster was not comparing teams; YOU were comparing QBs.

Here's another Newsflash...posting your same tired rant time and again does NOT make it so. Really, it doesn't.

You are simply delusional. Here are a few examples:

Sage Rosenfels
Trent Green
David Carr
Todd Collins
Brian Greise
Jeff Garcia
Gus Ferrote
Kerry Collins
Dallas has a good backup too...Brad Johnson I think.

ALL OF WHICH ARE LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF CASSEL.

Instead of a capable spare tire, I'll keep a wooden wagon wheel in my SUV, in case of emergency.

My theory as to why is speculation by me, but I am having trouble explaining our situation with logic.

WTF? These guys suck. Collins and Garcia are the best of the bunch right now, and they suck too.

Now I know you're just trolling. LOL @ this board and its nonsense.

Hilarity!
Discontinue the discussion because a hole the size of the Queen Mary was blown in your example. Obviously, you did not watch or prehaps comprehend the Indy-Houston game. And the other poster was not comparing teams; YOU were comparing QBs.

Here's another Newsflash...posting your same tired rant time and again does NOT make it so. Really, it doesn't.

Not so much of a news flash: Cassel Sucks.

Newsflash: Rosenfels is better than Cassel.

Newsflash: Get used to my tired rant...you'll be hearing it from everyone here as the season goes on.

Not so much of a news flash: Cassel Sucks.

Newsflash: Rosenfels is better than Cassel.

Newsflash: Get used to my tired rant...you'll be hearing it from everyone here as the season goes on.

will?

Look the spambots who just discovered football have been braying like jackasses about this since last summer. Mass idiocy is still idiocy.

You REALLY need to watch the Rosenfels game.

will?

Look the spambots who just discovered football have been braying like jackasses about this since last summer. Mass idiocy is still idiocy.

You REALLY need to watch the Rosenfels game.

I only saw the ending...however, he was one play away from icing the victory. We were like 30 plays away last night.

Bottom Line: Cassel can't make the reads beyond 10 yds. I don't know what the confusion is. He sucks, BB put us in this position with some bad decision making with regard to the backup spot, and we all need to deal with it.

I only saw the ending...however, he was one play away from icing the victory. We were like 30 plays away last night.

Bottom Line: Cassel can't make the reads beyond 10 yds. I don't know what the confusion is. He sucks, BB put us in this position with some bad decision making with regard to the backup spot, and we all need to deal with it.

What are you babbling about?

We knew that.

Game, set, match. You lose. Bigtime. :rolleyes2:

"Rosenfels played error-free through three quarters before struggling with ball security down the stretch. He got Houston out to a 17-point lead before fumbling the win away..."

Yeah. You are right. Game, set, match. Cassel put us in a better position to win last night.:rolleyes:

"Rosenfels played error-free through three quarters before struggling with ball security down the stretch. He got Houston out to a 17-point lead before fumbling the win away..."

Yeah. You are right. Game, set, match. Cassel put us in a better position to win last night.:rolleyes:

So you're saying that BB is a narcissistic megalomaniac who is so full of himself that he will ruin his team just to do things his own way just because he didn't sign Sage "I will always suck" Rosenfels? Really?

So you're saying that BB is a narcissistic megalomaniac who is so full of himself that he will ruin his team just to do things his own way just because he didn't sign Sage "I will always suck" Rosenfels? Really?

Minus the Rosenfels part (I was only using him as an example to compare Cassel against), I think you may be on to something.

Minus the Rosenfels part (I was only using him as an example to compare Cassel against), I think you may be on to something.

Oh boy, if you're not a journalist already now's the time get get into the business. You've got all the chops for making unsubstantiated smears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back