PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

i hate michael silver (nfl network douche), but he wrote a good article

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolverinejoe80

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Silver would have been well advised to not quote the Bills' owner calling the Patriots' offense simple. Far from it, although Brady makes it look easy.

Nice article, some great quotes.

Last edited:
another nice article. by buffalo news. :D
Love him or loathe him, Brady leaves WNY with another win - The Buffalo News

Here’s an interesting nugget: Brady has a 13-2 road record against Buffalo, giving him one more win in Orchard Park than Ryan Fitzpatrick had during his four-year career with the Bills. Only seven quarterbacks in franchise history won more than 13 games total. The last with more than 13 wins in Orchard Park was Drew Bledsoe, the man Brady replaced in New England. He had 14.

didn't know brady played for the bills. :D

I didn't notice Spikes out there at all. Forgot that he's [back] on Buffalo.
While there are some nice aspects to this story, there are just too many of Silvers snide remarks for my taste.

He allows Gilmore to complain that the refs gave the Pats everything, WITHOUT mentioning the Pats had 116 yds in penalties, more than 30 more than the Bills.

He mentions his suspension without acknowledging that it was an absurd undertaking and thus giving the NFL's position credibility.

He tells about Brady asking for a clock reset and getting it, WITHOUT finding out if Brady was simply pointing our an official timing error

In other words he allowed the story to make it seem like the disgraced Brady was playing great upon his return, but the Pats get every break from the officials and the entitled Brady calls the shots and gets what he wants. As if he wanted to reaffirm those Myths around the league.

No, Silver is the same guy who used to think he was in Brady's inner circle, but he sold his soul to the NFL and has become another whining b!tch sucking on the tit of the NFL offices for what few sources he has these days.

I did like the cop's story and Dareus' comments.

While there are some nice aspects to this story, there are just too many of Silvers snide remarks for my taste.

He allows Gilmore to complain that the refs gave the Pats everything, WITHOUT mentioning the Pats had 116 yds in penalties, more than 30 more than the Bills.

He mentions his suspension without acknowledging that it was an absurd undertaking and thus giving the NFL's position credibility.

He tells about Brady asking for a clock reset and getting it, WITHOUT finding out if Brady was simply pointing our an official timing error

In other words he allowed the story to make it seem like the disgraced Brady was playing great upon his return, but the Pats get every break from the officials and the entitled Brady calls the shots and gets what he wants. As if he wanted to reaffirm those Myths around the league.

No, Silver is the same guy who used to think he was in Brady's inner circle, but he sold his soul to the NFL and has become another whining b!tch sucking on the tit of the NFL offices for what few sources he has these days.

I did like the cop's story and Dareus' comments.

thanks for the summary. now i dont have to read that garbage

Will not click. He is obviously looking for win happy clicks. I hate that big nosed, Tiny Tim looking Azzhat. :D Edit: No offense to Big Nosed, Tiny Tim looking folks.:p

Lots of complaints in there, I agree.

Silver and the Bills don't even realize that after a penalty or any unusual stoppage, there is a 25 second secondary clock. Essentially, the refs spot the ball and the 40 second clock starts running, but there should be a separate 25 second clock that runs as soon as the ref signals play to begin (ie. after the ref steps away from the ball). Brady simply signals there for the 25 second clock to run because he sees that the 40 second clock had been running down after a stoppage.

Silver is close with brady's family but hates BB . His articles about pats have been snarky and even on twitter he displays the snark with pats fans. I absolutely hate that guy.

Silver is close with brady's family but hates BB . His articles about pats have been snarky and even on twitter he displays the snark with pats fans. I absolutely hate that guy.

Close to the family? Silver thinks Brady is a liar about deflategate.

Can someone fill us in on why silver is persona non grata?

"(stemming from his role in the deflated-ball saga, which dated back to the 2014 AFC Championship Game)"
And what exactly was Brady's role in Deflategate you steaming pile of excrement? Does Brady now bend the laws of nature to his will? Can he circumvent established and proven science to deceive Roger Goodell?

Honestly, these ****wits pretend to be effusive in their praise but in reality, the truth is in the subcontext. GFY.

And what exactly was Brady's role in Deflategate you steaming pile of excrement? Does Brady now bend the laws of nature to his will? Can he circumvent established and proven science to deceive Roger Goodell?

Honestly, these ****wits pretend to be effusive in their praise but in reality, the truth is in the subcontext. GFY.

Agreed. The cozy relationship between Silver and the Brady camp which once existed, has been gone for quite some time now.

You never really know who your "friends" are until you face serious adversity.

Agreed. The cozy relationship between Silver and the Brady camp which once existed, has been gone for quite some time now.

Yea that is my understanding. Silver roasted TB12. I think Silver also cultivated a relationship with TB Sr. and he burned that bridge as well.

yeah just ignore all articles by this guy, chris chase, and chris simms

I didn't notice Spikes out there at all. Forgot that he's [back] on Buffalo.
He was a good bump and run player for us, sad he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes