PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hate Jerome Boger

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Path intefeernce, OFFENTH, number eighty theven. Ten yawd penalty, repeat firthsdown."

-Jerome Boger

He’s at it again!

**** this guy.

Every damn game he officiated for the pats we get screwed. He and his staff are the worst

The calls this last quarter have been a total **** show.

this ****'s crew has reffed the last 2 Pats home loses. it ain't a coincidence

Worst officiated Pats game I've ever seen.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Needs to be fired. Like today.

Joke of a performance.

He's incompetent effing TRASH.

Jerome Boger is the type of man that does not deserve to experience happiness for a single moment in the rest of his life.

Don’t let the little guys off the hook. Harry “touchdown” is on side judge Jonah Monroe.

Any player makes mistakes of that magnitude and the team holds them accountable.

The league better hold their officials accountable for indisputably changing the outcome of today's game. If they fail to do so, the league has no credibility.

The game ended 23-16, and that was (per the rules to be enforced), objectively wrong. Not disputable, no subjective interpretation of the rules. Objectively, black-and-white, wrong.

Jerome Boger is a ****ing incompetent moron, and the fact that the league employs clowns like him and Goodell is a huge part of why I'm done with the NFL the moment Brady and Belichick retire. But this is what you get when you leave the game in his hands. You gotta win every Boger-officiated game by two touchdowns because it's a 50/50 chance that he's taking one of them off the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes