PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hate Jerome Boger

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I haven't seen mentioned here is the play where the KC player drove Gilmore ten yards out of bounds after the whistle. How was that not a penalty?
And then laid on top of him...

And to add insult to injury, remember that our last home loss was 21 games ago, to the Panthers.

That was the egregious PI that wasn't called at the end of the game. Gronk who was clearly hooked and held in the EZ, didn't get as much as a single flag.

The referee?

None other than Boger.

Billion dollar industry with part time dime store employees ...

All I have to say ... the officiating black eye continues weekly.

Maybe, maybe not but that doesn't excuse the worst officiating job I've ever seen in one game. Complete incompetence. Much like your efforts to troll the board
I'm not trolling the board, simply offering my opinion that despite the bad calls, the Patriots had opportunities to win but did not execute. I understand my opinion isn't popular, so be it.

SmartSelect_20191209-145206_Sports.jpg
Tom Brady: I don’t make excuses or blame the referees

I'm sure somebody else is ranting about this, but it seems to me that when a play like the Harry TD catch and dive to the pylon is overturned, it should be looked at as a scoring play that requires official review. Just because the ref call him out of bounds does not negate the fact that he ended up scoring in the same football play. It should have been 23-20 at the time of the pass to Edelman. The Pats would have kicked the tying field goal at that point.

And then laid on top of him...

That's right. Imagine what it'd be like if the Pats lost Gilmore to injury because of that crap.

Worst game of officiating I can remember. What's wrong with coming down on that crew? Instead you turn it into an opportunity to come down on the Pats.
There's nothing wrong with coming down on the crew and its perfectly understandable. I just don't find it very useful is all. This entire season has been full of poor officiating. Many other teams have gone through this. Detroit was robbed of several wins over poor officiating.

I'm just saying the Patriots are different. Even with these poor calls they had a chance to come back and tie or even win. I'd like to see the all-22 to see what happened in the red area for them not being able to score. That's what needs to be fixed. The zebras are clueless, but the team can't control that.

Anyway, carry on, it is what it is.

These sound like bandwagon fan justifications..oh I'm done when BB and or Brady are gone aka when the team is likely to suck but until then I'm a total die hard!

Right now I have 60+ years in as a loyal Pats fan and that's longer than most of the fans here have been alive.

The first Pats game my dad took me too was at Fenway Park in the 60's.

I've seen plenty of losing.

Right now I have 60+ years in as a loyal Pats fan and that's longer than most of the fans here have been alive.

The first Pats game my dad took me too was at Fenway Park in the 60's.

I've seen plenty of losing.
Yea I've seen those bad days, I'm definitely out once the good days are gone!

I would just like to take a step back and appreciate the fact that, if I have my facts right, this thread started right around when the Patriots lost at home due to a horrific call by Boger and his crew, took a hiatus of more than two years, and then was resurrected during the very next home loss due to a horrific call by Boger and his crew.

You're not going to find this type of content on any other NFL team forum folks.

Yea I've seen those bad days, I'm definitely out once the good days are gone!
And the good days are gone the moment Brady is gone...Little Billy ain't leading us to jack feckin sh!t without him.

assigned to lolphins/giants this week, literally the most unimportant game of the week, well shouldn't say that, loser has the inside track on the #2 pick in the draft. honestly wouldn't surprise me if boger was sent in to assist a lolphins win, sh!tdell doing mara a solid, you know giants want Chase Young

The thing is (save for the first challenge), it wasn't Boger's fault - the blown calls were the fault of his crew, not him directly.

Nonetheless, an absolute travesty that should be fully investigated.
tenor.gif

So I guess Jerome and his crew screwed over the Titans Yesterday.
Didn't see it, but am reading about it.

So I guess Jerome and his crew screwed over the Titans Yesterday.
Didn't see it, but am reading about it.
I heard it on the radio and said to myself, that has to be Bogers crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes