PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hate Jerome Boger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frauger screw job. What, you think he was going to just take all the crap he was getting

Defensive holding on a running play? PLEASE

King Air Piolot - Shut the **** up

I thought the 2 OPI calls and the 2 hands to face on Gilmore were all highly suspect. Pats did catch a break on Cannon's false start and have seen the DPI penalty called against Gronk not called as well. The first OPI cost the Pats a drive and the 2 on Gilmore led to points.

Our defense was pure trash today but so was the officiating, inexcusable calls all on huge plays.

Multiple times even Aikman didn't see what they were calling.

OPI on Amendola
OPI on Gronk
1st hands to the face on Gilmore
Chung holding last drive

All of these were non-calls

2nd hands to the face on Gilmore was never shown from the player's face side

If you're going to call OPI on Gronk and Amendola, you're going to have to call it on the Panthers TE on the first drive, which was much more obvious than Gronk and Amendola.

Honestly, this game was so poorly officiated, it has me wondering how long I can continue to waste my time watching these games.

Others may stop watching the NFL because players won't stand for the national anthem. I'm more likely to give it up because they let referees decide the outcome of games.

I don't know what it is but Boger always has a bad crew. Usually there will be a 1-2 bad calls or bad no calls on each team but today there were several on each team. The timing and nature of some of the Pats calls was suspect. Still, the D was horrible and they were on in the game because of the Offense and the turnovers.

I'm not 100% sure that was a job, but the timing and type of penalties were highly suspect. Can't really worry about that though, in any game bad calls can swing things, need to win decisively.

Heh, I guess that's affirmation. I make a post and there is nearly the exact same point and wording made while I was composing it.

I just hate him. I hate everything about him. I hate the way he talks, I hate the way he calls games. I just hate him. He ruins everything.

He talks like he has no business reffing an NFL game. Sounds like he's dumb as ****.
He sucks but we lost because our defense is currently a joke.

Biggest homers I’ve ever seen in this thread. Your as pathetic as the defense and the refs.
Your clueless. You come here and troll posters after a loss like that? The refs absolutely affected the outcome. Go pound salt.

He sucks but we lost because our defense is currently a joke.

If the game comes down to the officials deciding the outcome, then you only have yourself to blame for not making enough plays.

Was I the only one who saw that the offsides penalty (against Flowers?) that helped keep a Panthers drive alive came after a blatant false start (by the right guard, number 70?)?

The officiating in this game was every bit as corrupt as the game in Denver two years ago, after which multiple high-profile TV guys made a point of stating that the refs gave the game to the Broncos. Our defense today was completely unacceptable for an NFL team; but anyone who saw the several replays of the several completely indefensible calls against the Patriots, whether it be the call on Gilmore that swung the game on the last drive, or the false start by the Panthers that was instead called as offsides on us, and still thinks this game wasn't fixed is kidding himself.

Honestly, this game was so poorly officiated, it has me wondering how long I can continue to waste my time watching these games.

Others may stop watching the NFL because players won't stand for the national anthem. I'm more likely to give it up because they let referees decide the outcome of games.

The officiating in this game was every bit as corrupt as the game in Denver two years ago, after which multiple high-profile TV guys made a point of stating that the refs gave the game to the Broncos. Our defense today was completely unacceptable for an NFL team; but anyone who saw the several replays of the several completely indefensible calls against the Patriots, whether it be the call on Gilmore that swung the game on the last drive, or the false start by the Panthers that was instead called as offsides on us, and still thinks this game wasn't fixed is kidding himself.

Fraudger screw job. Anyone who thought Fraudger was just going to smile and say "hey the Pats and their fans humiliated me several times" and was not going to get his revenge is not paying attention.

They know the only way they are going to be able to stop the pats is this crap. Nobody finds it odd that the pats may have played one of their worst defensive games ever and if not for 2 or 3 really ridiculous calls they would have been in position to win the game. Brady would have had the ball with plenty of time and only needed a FG to win.

Whatever Fraud. TBs got 5 rings and you can never take it away from him.

Goodell must have arranged for Buger to be in NE this week. That phantom call on Gilmore changed the outcome of the game. Tim Donaghy wouldn't have been so bold to made that call.

The fix is in!

A lot can be learned from Donaghy. He says it's not the number of calls that refs use to affect a game. He says that ticky tack calls can be called on most plays which is obviously true as well in the NFL. He says it's when you make the calls that impact a game, not the number of calls.

I know I'm a homer, but I have been for a long time and never had a beef with officiating until Deflategate. Since then, I notice it all the time. Ticky tack penalties generally dont occur against the Pats most plays, just long plays and third downs while egregious penalties by their opponents are ignored, not on most plays, but game changing plays and critical plays.

Gilmore’s face mask was incidental and had no bearing on a critical play. That doesn't normally get called on any play, as most insignificant penalties aren't, but there it was on the most important play of the game.

We have seen this a lot since Deflategate started and Goodf'ingLyingEll conspired against us. Fortunately, the team has been too good to be brought down by it.

Just because the team played poorly doesn't mean they deserved to lose. They sacked Newton on third down with about two minutes left in a tie game and the refs gave them a first down due to a hand grazing a face mask that had zero affect on the receiver or the play. B.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST