PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I don't understand the end of this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classless move, just like the rest of your defense.
You should talk. First you hope Bruschi or Seau blows out an ACL. Second, the 2004 version of the Colts were running up the score so bad against the hapless Chicago Bears and Detriot Lions, it was disturbing. In 2004, Peyton Manning was the biggest stat hound in the NFL. I guess that three point performance in Foxboro during the 2004 AFC Divisional Playoffs was payback for running up the score against inferior opponents during the regular season (without the Patriots two best defensive players). People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Not really. You guys are not invinceable, you are beatable for sure. Course, so are the Colts. As the poster in the other thread said, you'll have to play better than that to beat the Boys. And I would say you'll probably have to play better than that to beat the Colts. You can be run on, you can be passed on, Moss can be stopped, Brady can be pressured, you guys can punt 6 times. Should be a great match up, it's getting close, can you tell??

I'l give you that. The Colts-Pats matchup will be the best game of the regular season. I actually hope both teams go into it undefeated. That game is what football is all about.

The Colts and Patriots are the 2 best teams in football. There's no doubt about it.

Unfortunately, your post was not altered. The whole thread is pretty clear, since a couple of other posters quoted you before the edit.

It doesn't matter. There just isn't any need for this stuff...too much actual football to discuss.

Hey, just adding that I don't understand the end either. 27-17 with what, less than 2 to play? Take the points and make them score two td's. You really think they'll get that thing blocked and run back? It's textbook, take the 3.

You sir have 0 football knowledge. SHUTUP and leave. A FG is the OPPOSITE of textbook in that situation, keep showing your stupidity though.

Dude, if it wasn't cheating, they wouldn't have done what they did. If they didn't break the rules, that heavy hand would not have come down.

Breaking the rules is not cheating moron. You really need to learn the difference. Oh wait. Nevermind. I just realized how much of an imbecile I am dealing with.

Rhodes?? WTF knows when he did what he did. Certainly you don't.

I know that if he was TESTED it was during the season, moron. So that means it was while he was with the Colts. But, you keep pretending otherwise. The fact that you act like the Colts SH!T don't stink shows how much of a pathetic homer you truly are.

And stop altering my posts.
I not some piece of garbage like yourself. I don't have to alter your post. I posted EXACTLY what was in the other thread. Why do you think I

Haven't read much of this thread, but two things:

1. The Patriots are blowing people out, this season. I love it. I am sure some day Belichick will write a book about it and allude to the fact that people questioned all those SuperBowls being won by one field goal, and how they were "tainted." No more Mr. Nice Guy!

2. Gil Santos was classic on the last TD. Moments after he is saying that the Patriots won't score 30 points or more in this win, "unless the defense intercepts the ball and returns it for a touchdown" Randall Gay causes a fumble and returns it for a touchdown. Really all in the same sentence. I hope they use this audio on the highlight film.

Tempers seem especially hot all around today, that much is clear--even after a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back