PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I am so Blue :(

Why? It's just a game and they are playing tonight so you get to watch your team? You should be excited to watch your team play.
There's some feeling of liberation to be found when watching these games with no expectations...Last week for instance I would've put my foot through the TV if that game-ending fumble had happened at any time during the previous 27 years...And I also now will look more at individual players & performances than I will at game situations, down/distance etc...

There's some feeling of liberation to be found when watching these games with no expectations...Last week for instance I would've put my foot through the TV if that game-ending fumble had happened at any time during the previous 27 years...And I also now will look more at individual players & performances than I will at game situations, down/distance etc...
I recommend turning off the TV sound and substituting this in its place

I am loving this season thus far. Remember, we only need to be BETTER than 9 teams in the AFC to make it to the dance.

The current #6 and #7 seeds in the AFC are the Raiders/Dolphins...both up 2 in the loss margin....AND we beat them both...in addition...we have 2 NFC losses.

Just one game at a time...get better and better....hopefully we lose only 1 game out of @NYJ, BAL, @HOU, and AZ to get to 5-6 before the L.A. trip and the final 3 AFCE games. 9-7 might be enough for a #7 seed.....

But if any game is moved to week 18....we could even make it as a #8 seed!

I am loving this season thus far. Remember, we only need to be BETTER than 9 teams in the AFC to make it to the dance.

The current #6 and #7 seeds in the AFC are the Raiders/Dolphins...both up 2 in the loss margin....AND we beat them both...in addition...we have 2 NFC losses.

Just one game at a time...get better and better....hopefully we lose only 1 game out of @NYJ, BAL, @HOU, and AZ to get to 5-6 before the L.A. trip and the final 3 AFCE games. 9-7 might be enough for a #7 seed.....

But if any game is moved to week 18....we could even make it as a #8 seed!
36wpec.gif

I feel exactly this way. Every loss, I say, "Kaching," higher draft pick. That's where this team is at with all the FA departures, last minute COVID opt-outs, and Newton's COVID brain, or whatever the hell is wrong with him.

This is like one huge Combine here at this point.

Just, someone beat Pittsburgh so there are no undefeated teams, and I'll just watch it with no stress at all.

Last edited:
No politics please...Ian & the mods have done a great job cleaning up all that mess from the Football forum...
Yeah, I initially thought that until I watched the video. But I'll let this one go and I agree, if you hit play (and you know the context), the cat grooving to the beat was pretty funny ;)

I didn't mean to offend or be political, or even anti-religious.

I just laughed harder than I had done in a long time with the juxtaposition of the cat, the Wu-Tang music, and a pastor I had never heard of, but that seems kind of goofy.

Yeah, I initially thought that until I watched the video. But I'll let this one go and I agree, if you hit play (and you know the context), the cat grooving to the beat was pretty funny ;)
I feel like people should be able to laugh at videos like this (and memes in general) regardless of political affiliation. I laugh at the memes from both parties, gotta be able to find humor in things. If you get offended by anything tangentially related to your preferred politician that is something besides praise you've gotta take a hard look in the mirror.

I of course realize "no politics" is a hard and fast rule but I struggle to find how that video is really "political" in any way. Just wish there was a way to loosen up and allow that without permitting actual political talk - but I guess that's probably not possible... Now I'm blue just like Sammy!

Can anyone tell me of the players or coaches know about my lobstah feeds?
The lobstahs are running free this year! But not tonight. :cool:

How do you feel about your new coworker Nike?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back