PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I Am Exhausted!!! UNREAL VICTORY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am exhausted and elated

I was swetting bullets until the game was over. I went to turn down the thermostate and it is 60 degrees in here. Wow what a game. This is what Champions are made of.

Wooo!!!!! Wooooo!!!!

Hell Yeah!!!!!

I'm in awe. HOW did we pull that one out? LOL that was the most gut-wrenching,nerve-wracking game since 01. Congrats Gost!! That one was huge!
The mo-jo's still workin'.
The Chargers are for real (understatement of the century). That was freakin incredible-Chargers are a very,very tough team!
All else HAS to be downhill from here!

I feel like I just ran a marathon. Had to watch it here at work with a bunch of Patriot haters! I had picked a 24-20 victory. These guys are now eating their second helping of crow. Damn.

Its on to a hats and t-shirts game! Tell 'em all about it Tedy!

Winners make the plays they need to in order to win. Troy Brown should be the cover boy for the Patriots Hall of Fame.

The Chargers are one hell of a team, they just got beat by a group of players and coaches who know how to win.

And let me be the first to give props to Josh McDaniels for the direct snap call for two point conversion. Weis did the exact same thing against the Panthers in the super bowl. Hats off!

I'm still stunned. :eek:

My mother and I probably did cartwheels.. it was THAT good! JESUS!

Only complaint that I have is that they cut into 24. But all is forgiven! I don't think my heart can take another one though.

This game reminded me so much of the Snow Bowl game, the game that launched a dynasty.

Tom Brady did not have a great game, but when it came down to the final 4:40, even with no running game at all I knew he was going to pull it out.

The Legend of Brady Grows.

The Legend of Belichick Grows.

The Legend of Gostkowski Begins.

One of the greatest games I have ever seen. Tom Brady.....My God.

Unbelievable.....

Kudos to the Chargers, this game was a heart-attack from start to finish and LT layed the smack down all day, I think with a slightly different gameplan (more LT, less Rivers) they would have come out with a W.

What a tremendous game but a great team.

On to the RCA dome! :rocker:

Wow, words can't describe how great that was, GREAT GAME. Gost was HUGE BABY!! Good season Chargers, to all the trolls posting here all week, see you next season fellas. to the real charger fans who came to talk football, thanks for coming over and don't worry you guys will surely be back next season.

This is a great win ugly but a win....Just saw LT just said that BB has no class...To my suprise Deion Sander defended the Pats....LT=SORE LOSER......GO PATS!!!!!:rocker:

Down 14-3 looking totally overmatched.

Down 8 deep in the 4th.

Near-deadly 4th-quarter INT.

Against the team with the best sheer talent I've seen in a long time.

Wow was that intense. Wow is this a gritty team. They took that game by sheer force of will...Troy's strip was nothing but.

Wow.

Seiously WOW..just wow.

Only the Patriots do these type of games..and they get called boring?

I've got such a buzz on i wont slep for a week.

That was utterly clutch.

amazing

NM

Insane, absolutely insane, on the edge for 4 hours....wow

The 3 most impact plays are,

the touch down in the end zone in the 2nd Quarter.

The Troy brown forced fumble.

the beautiful lob to cadwell at the sideline.

The LEGEND of Tom Brady grows and imagine CJ didn't look to play a single snap.

The entire team deserves props and shows they are champions that battle through adversity.

and like I say ,,,,, don't beleive the hype.

How we won that game who the hell knows

but it was GREAT

im not gonnaa waste the time using punctuation and all that because i'm mentally drained

cant imagine how the players feel

well done

GO PATS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand