PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How would we feel about 3 straight?

After tonight’s game Tennessee might be looking tougher than the Browns.

really, in the NFL any team can be toughest on any given day. Ask Buffalo.
We've all circled the 600 pound gorillas on the schedules only to be shocked the following week by the scrappy little team on a mission that circled us on the schedule :D

You're right

Welp here is where things get interesting.

I'm no longer going to be doom and gloom about the Pats anymore. They proved me wrong. They've done a good job at actually finishing games - notice how we haven't had any bad second half mistakes anymore? We've actually converted first downs in the second half consistently?

I wouldn't be shocked if they win 2 of the next three and are 7-5. And split Buffalo.

But obviously, the team isn't perfect. Mac hasn't been looking sharp recently, and apparently Stevenson and Harris both got injured...
That's not good... at all. And Cleveland and Tennessee both have defenses that have been playing well recently - and Cleveland in particular will be better without O'Dell.

And also... Atlanta actually knows how to win close games this year. They've won 3 of them, in fact. So that game isn't a gimme either. If the Falcons, Browns, and Titans just make less mistakes than we do, those games are not safe for us to win.

Back into the unknown, bucko, back into "whoa looks like the playoffs are realistic this time out." I wouldn't want too much of the unknown of course, but after you rule all the kingdoms on the computer castle game, it's good to go back and play the rise of the Empire from its humble beginnings as a little trading village
I think we jumped the gun PFInVA

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back