PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How would we feel about 3 straight?

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
So winning against the JETE, even by 40ish, can only prove so much.

Winning against the JETE and following up with a win against a not-terrible Chargers team, eh. Still "healthiest horse in the glue factory" territory.

One more here? I mean, you still don't start measuring ring sizes, or even ball-cap/t-shirt sizes, but I think that's puts you in the "hey they seem to be figuring it out" group. We'll see of course, and we're about 20 short of a win streak worth bragging about by NE standards... but I think this win, if it comes, puts us in a category of "okay this is a good team. Don't sleep on them."

And of course, whatever narrative is suggested by any outcome, they are who they are when the ball is snapped. :D

I'd still love to get this one in the books and to start hearing people say Buffalo's hearing footsteps.

Well, the Panthers won 3 straight to start the year, so there's that.

Still loving the way our guys are trending and can't wait to see where this train goes.

Well, the Panthers won 3 straight to start the year, so there's that.

Still loving the way our guys are trending and can't wait to see where this train goes.
Weird **** happens at the start of a season.

I'd say winning three straight at this point of a season tells me more than a 3-0 start.

Aww yeah? ;)
hmmm... more like

HYBQOgo.jpg

I can't remember the last time it happened, 2019 maybe. But AWWWW YEAAAHHHHHH!

The Panthers are absolutely hideous thanks to Darnold so it’s hard to determine the quality of victory. But three straight wins while I see other teams like Buffalo slipping. Scoreboard.

Pats need to go and take care of Cleveland now. Certainly a taller task than the Panthers.

The Panthers are absolutely hideous thanks to Darnold so it’s hard to determine the quality of victory. But three straight wins while I see other teams like Buffalo slipping. Scoreboard.

Pats need to go and take care of Cleveland now. Certainly a taller task than the Panthers.
Cleveland
Atlanta
Henry-less Titans

Cleveland looks like the toughest of the next 3. Then again, ignore any team in today's NFL at your peril.

So winning against the JETE, even by 40ish, can only prove so much.

Winning against the JETE and following up with a win against a not-terrible Chargers team, eh. Still "healthiest horse in the glue factory" territory.

One more here? I mean, you still don't start measuring ring sizes, or even ball-cap/t-shirt sizes, but I think that's puts you in the "hey they seem to be figuring it out" group. We'll see of course, and we're about 20 short of a win streak worth bragging about by NE standards... but I think this win, if it comes, puts us in a category of "okay this is a good team. Don't sleep on them."

And of course, whatever narrative is suggested by any outcome, they are who they are when the ball is snapped. :D

I'd still love to get this one in the books and to start hearing people say Buffalo's hearing footsteps.
As far as Buffalo hearing footsteps, you clearly are a prognosticator.
You know what feels strange & good at the same time PFinVA? Ok, I’ll tell you…it feels strange wondering how good this team & Mac Jones can be and how many games we may win. That strangeness is kinda new after the Brady era
And that newness feels good to me.

As far as Buffalo hearing footsteps, you clearly are a prognosticator.
You know what feels strange & good at the same time PFinVA? Ok, I’ll tell you…it feels strange wondering how good this team & Mac Jones can be and how many games we may win. That strangeness is kinda new after the Brady era
And that newness feels good to me.
Back into the unknown, bucko, back into "whoa looks like the playoffs are realistic this time out." I wouldn't want too much of the unknown of course, but after you rule all the kingdoms on the computer castle game, it's good to go back and play the rise of the Empire from its humble beginnings as a little trading village

Cleveland
Atlanta
Henry-less Titans

Cleveland looks like the toughest of the next 3. Then again, ignore any team in today's NFL at your peril.
After tonight’s game Tennessee might be looking tougher than the Browns.

really, in the NFL any team can be toughest on any given day. Ask Buffalo.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back