PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How much of the draft?

I usually only watch the first few of the 1st round for the history of it. Then focus on 2nd day where we normally pick.
Last year I watched until Mac was picked. This year, there's much more unknowns than normal in the 1st round so I may hang in until BB trades our #21 and I'll be so let down.

I’m camping this weekend starting Thursday afternoon so I will watch it on Sunday evening from my DVR. Lots of FF skipping, I’m sure. I may just delete the entire thing. My buddy said he would send me text updates if anything interesting happens. I’m hoping we’ll be out of cell service.

I used to watch the whole thing when it was on Saturday. It was awesome. Spring BBQ, beers, and football...faulking NFL ruined one of the best times of the year.

I only watch rounds 1-3. Rounds 4-7 the production of the networks seem like they are over by that time. So am I.

Literally none. For me, watching it is a complete waste of time, especially when I can just pop in here to stay current.
likewise. tired of hyped up players that turned out to be busts, most of the time

I used to watch the whole thing when it was on Saturday. It was awesome. Spring BBQ, beers, and football...faulking NFL ruined one of the best times of the year.
Me too. Really loved the saturday sunday thing. I’ll still watch most of it but can be persuaded to do other things as long as it’s not yard work.

I watch all of day 1 and 2, and i try to watch day 3 in the background while i do stuff around the house or play with my son

I'll be watching Day 1 and 2, and checking in on 3.

As an aside, where's BCG's thread and PTP draft board?!!!!!!!

I watch until the Pats trade down.

Rounds 1-3 in its entirety. I follow the remainder on Twitter/web sites - the tv program tends to fall behind by a handful of picks on these rounds.

I watch absolutely ZERO. I used to be glued to the TV and wait 2-3 hours for the Pats to pick...only to see them trade out of the first round or pick someone I had to google (sarcasm). Just not into it any more and I get updates on who they pick through my phone.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back