PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How many times do you think Vince Wilfork will sack Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevrox

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
How many times do you think Vince Wilfork will sack Brady?

Wish we were reuniting under different circumstances... any chance he'll go easy on us? I know he's still a Patriot at heart. Hopefully he just happens to trip and fall a few times on his way to Brady... not on top of him, of course.

Lol. Well the o line can't be any worse? Can they? They need to be chewed up by bill.

Our RT is Fleming or Cannon so it's more so Watt that I'm worried about. RT is going to need major help from Kline or Jackson. Stork has proven he can hold his ground against big guys like Wilfork.

Considering he hasn't had a sack in three years, it's not likely.
I can see it now...
Michaels:"And this is a big 3rd and 5 for New England"

Collinsworth:"Houston could use Wilfork here, he hasn't had a sack in 3 years and Patriots haven't given up a sack by a 34 year old nose tackle who hasn't had a sack in 3 years since 1972"

Michaels:"And...ITS WILFORK WITH THE SACK! A huge stop for Houston as they knock New England out of field goal range."

Collinsworth:"What a huge play by Wilfork that kinda reminds me of that Tyree catch back in SB 42 how about we run a quick replay of that one..."

In a perfect world Wilfork pentrates into the back field and chases Brady just 1 time ...

.... and the answer will finally be known .... who is faster.

If Brady wins Wilfork can't talk that **** anymore.;)

Forget that, I'm figuring out if Watt will be over/under 5 sacks that night.

I can see it now...
Michaels:"And this is a big 3rd and 5 for New England"

Collinsworth:"Houston could use Wilfork here, he hasn't had a sack in 3 years and Patriots haven't given up a sack by a 34 year old nose tackle who hasn't had a sack in 3 years since 1972"

Michaels:"And...ITS WILFORK WITH THE SACK! A huge stop for Houston as they knock New England out of field goal range."

Collinsworth:"What a huge play by Wilfork that kinda reminds me of that Tyree catch back in SB 42 how about we run a quick replay of that one..."
Stop trying to make me laugh. I'm trying to be pissed off right now.

In a perfect world Wilfork pentrates into the back field and chases Brady just 1 time ...

.... and the answer will finally be known .... who is faster.

If Brady wins Wilfork can't talk that **** anymore.;)
Based on today, I think Garopollo should take over and Brady at wide out. Yeah Brady is great at QB but, we need help at receiver more right now.

I'd like to see Wilfork get back there one time and Tom just shrug off his tackle and then heave it downfield for a touchdown.

Obviously not to LaFell.

You know Wilfork...he's a real sack artist, especially at age 34. So amazing getting to the QB, that I can't believe he has zero sacks since 2012.

Maybe we change it to Watt and have a real discussion.

You know Wilfork...he's a real sack artist, especially at age 34. So amazing getting to the QB, that I can't believe he has zero sacks since 2012.

But then we don't accomplish lightening the mood after spending the last couple hours punching the wall.

I'd like to see Wilfork get back there one time and Tom just shrug off his tackle and then heave it downfield for a touchdown.

Obviously not to LaFell.
How about some revenge for Keshawn?

I'm putting my money on at least one.

It's possible, but it seems weird to think this is a good bet.

He hasn't had a sack in 3 years. His career high is 3.5. He's got a total of 16 sacks in 12 seasons and 169 games.

It is certainly possible, just not really probable by any definition. I don't really understand your confidence in this scenario.

We're On To Houston! Now Watt?!
Fixed

None. JJ Watt will also be stat less. If the sacks come they will come from guys we haven't even heard off, like every game we play against pass rush super stars. Except the Greg Hardy game.

It's possible, but it seems weird to think this is a good bet.

He hasn't had a sack in 3 years. His career high is 3.5. He's got a total of 16 sacks in 12 seasons and 169 games.

It is certainly possible, just not really probable by any definition. I don't really understand your confidence in this scenario.

I don't know... just because it's his first time ever on the other side of the ball against the Patriots. I feel like he'll do something to stand out against his former team. If not a sack, I just have a weird feeling that Wilfork will do something big against us. I could be wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes