PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How is Mr Kraft feeling about BB, will this be BB's Last yr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I wonder what Mr Kraft is thinking, with all this bad press that the Coach is recieving , I know its not like he shot or killed someone, but Coach Belichick is , along with Tom Brady the face of the Patriots. When Belichick gets bad press, he is giving the pats bad press.. I think with the press about Belichick's personal life, his father passing away , plus isnt this Belichick's last yr on his deal? This is could be Belichick's last yr.. espically winning the super bowl would almost cement his legacy for ever, not that it is already. Belichick is a pretty quiet man, he may be fed up with all this bad press.. But my point is Mr Kraft is concerned with the Pats image, does anyone else think this irk's him?? Because Mr Kraft is concerned with how the team is percieved.. T

Last edited:
Re: How is Mr Kraft feeling about BB, will this BB Last yr

??????????

I think BB is going to be a Patriot for life much like Red is for the Celtics

BB will coach this team as long as he wants to. Then he will be offered any position in the organization he wants.

There are plenty of stories about BB giving money to underpaid assistants and helping others. This is probably nothing more than that. And even if it is, who gives a rats a**?

What is with Friday and Saturday morning posters?

Crack?

Last edited:
Sean Pa Patriot said:
I wonder what Mr Kraft is thinking, with all this bad press that the Coach is recieving , I know its not like he shot or killed someone, but Coach Belichick is , along with Tom Brady the face of the Patriots. When Belichick gets bad press, he is giving the pats bad press.. I think with the press about Belichick's personal life, his father passing away , plus isnt this Belichick's last yr on his deal? This is could be Belichick's last yr.. espically winning the super bowl would almost cement his legacy for ever, not that it is already. Belichick is a pretty quiet man, he may be fed up with all this bad press.. But my point is Mr Kraft is concerned with the Pats image, does anyone else think this irk's him?? Because Mr Kraft is concerned with how the team is percieved.. T

Can you wonder without posting it?

This is right up there with some of the stupidest threads ever started.:eek:

sorry but i do not understand why Mr Bob Kraft should have changed his feeling with Belichick

for what ?

Sean Pa Patriot said:

This has been my point all along about Bob Kraft and what this does to the image of the Patriots.......a point that I am getting killed for on the other thread! If you think about the faces of the franchise, you think Bob Kraft, BB and Tommy. I am sure the last thing BK wants is the BAD press this is generating. Jokes and rumors about the Lisa Olsen sexual harassment case were only laid to rest thanks to the SB wins. That was a black mark against the Patriots and this situation could turn into something similar.

I guarantee you this irks Mr. Kraft, but his HC is not the object of his ire...

Wouldn't want to be a club sponsor/advertiser who utilizes the Herald right about now, or the advertising manager for that tabloid rag. Or a beat reporter or columnist who just saw their already limited access to any sourcing in this franchise evaporate.

Bill isn't going anywhere anytime soon. But as a fan base we should all remember that when he does go, having had to deal with media crap like this while simultaneously piling up Lombardi's and building a dynasty for this god forsaken market will likely be one of the determining factors in his ultimately reaching that decision.

PATSNUTme said:

:rofl:

Agreed.

pats1 said:
What is with Friday and Saturday morning posters?

Crack?
Like weekend drivers? If Bill were to give up coaching at this stage in his life, I'd bet he would drive anyone and everyone around him crazy. Not happening.

DarMan said:
BB will coach this team as long as he wants to. Then he will be offered any position in the organization he wants.

There are plenty of stories about BB giving money to underpaid assistants and helping others. This is probably nothing more than that. And even if it is, who gives a rats a**?

Couldn't agree with you more on this one!! Kraft is a businessman first and he is not a stupid businessman. BB has a job as long as he wants. Kraft is "results" oriented and has loved the results so far. You don't kill the Golden Goose - - - image be damned in this case. Results are everything.

(I also think the Herald is going to have some major trouble getting any access to coaches and players this coming season, deservedly so IMHO.)

Bill's Girl said:
This has been my point all along about Bob Kraft and what this does to the image of the Patriots.......a point that I am getting killed for on the other thread! If you think about the faces of the franchise, you think Bob Kraft, BB and Tommy. I am sure the last thing BK wants is the BAD press this is generating. Jokes and rumors about the Lisa Olsen sexual harassment case were only laid to rest thanks to the SB wins. That was a black mark against the Patriots and this situation could turn into something similar.

The last thing Bob Kraft wants is a losing franchise. Bob's a big boy, and a wildly successful NFL owner in large part due to Bill Belichick. He is also loyal to those who have done so much for him - unlike some of his squeemish fan base who are ready to convict his HC of impropriety where little more than the vaguest hint of any even exists....

Even if the worst of the allegations were to be true, it's not like BB was whipping his johnson out to harrass a media representative of the other sex - and according to you even then the slate was wiped clean by the SB's this man has already won. I guess it just means he'll have to win another....

Do you live your own life in constant fear of what others, including total strangers, might think of you? These men don't. They take pains not to do things they could reasonably expect could and should be used against them in a court of law or the court of public opinion because they value reputation. But they do not lie awake nights in a pool of cold sweat fearful that in merely leading what they apparently believe is a normal life (for them) something they do could invariably be used against them. If they did we wouldn't have 3 Lombardi's in that case today.

If you insist on putting Belichick on trial then how about this:

Let's compare Belichick being named on a lame marriage suit with all the good he has done visiting prisons, helping disadvantaged youth, all the talks he gives to young men and orginizations who are need of help.

Sounds like an overwhelming victory for Belichick.:D

Sean Pa Patriot said:

Overdose?? Someone call the DEA. Are you even serious ???/ WOW

Last edited:
Bill's Girl said:
Yeah and pretty much no major site has said anything about it, why? Because nobody cares. The only place I have seen it from is the Boston herald, I dont even think thebostonchannel.com posted anything about it. People must not think too much about this. All I know is that he possibly lent the girl money. I didnt even bother to read what else, I believe the rest is just a bunch of claims by a husband. Problably a disgruntled husband looking to drag down his reputation for something minor.

You overreacted far too quickly on this and your still overreacting. As far as now, I dont see any major attention this is drawing.

Last edited:
Don_the_patfan said:
Overdose?? Someone call the DEA. Are you even serious ???/ WOW
That time of year. I was marvelling how active this board stays in the offseason. Some of the threads seem to be just to keep it going though. Let's see, I saw Tom Brady hit some pretty good golf shots at the AT&T this year. I think he should give up football and concentrate on making the pro golf tour. :singing:

PATSNUTme said:

Bingo! Lets let this one die guys!

Kdo5 said:
Yeah and pretty much no major site has said anything about it, why? Because nobody cares. The only place I have seen it from is the Boston herald, I dont even think thebostonchannel.com posted anything about it. People must not think too much about this.
Reporting live from anywhere 60 miles outside of Boston, this just in. There seems to be NO known reports of this incident to be found in any newspapers or news websites. Apparently this "hugely calamatous event" is only occuring within the pages of one Boston "rag". Stay tuned for updates.

bishbash said:
Reporting live from anywhere 60 miles outside of Boston, this just in. There seems to be NO known reports of this incident to be found in any newspapers or news websites. Apparently this "hugely calamatous event" is only occuring within the pages of one Boston "rag". Stay tuned for updates.
Indeed :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick