The current logo has been a curse.
troll dancing GIF

Patriots uniform history thru 2010

My favorite from these choices...

1650286277011.png

For me, this uni ticks all the boxes...Colorful but classy

Shiny white over drab red or royal blue
The red numbers w/ blue 3-D accent absolutely pop
Elvis on the shoulder over stripes every day (sorry Pat, can't raise you from the dead)
And maybe its because the pants color reminds me of my childhood affinity for the Cowboys but I love the silver pants with this jersey (silver color coordinates with Elvis' face).
And stripes on pants serve a purpose....but nowhere else

Note: On the rare occasion I see a golfer wear a shirt with any type of stripe, my first thought........... He shops at K Mart
-----------------------------
Patriots sanctioned spin on their uni evolution.....
-----------------------------------------------------------
Found these links as well...
1979 Fan vote on new logo

Last edited:
no on silver pants. blue or red home jersey with white pants and blue or red pants with white road jersey. it's simple. no more color rush bs. it's very simple. coordinated striping on pants / shirts to match helmet color.

They just changed to this uniform two years ago so they have to wait another 3 before they can make an new changes. We're stuck with the Peruvian flag unis for a while.
damn it. i thought it was two years.

If Elvis must stay on the helmet, then Pat MUST be on the shoulders/sleeves; **** those ugly, stupid stripes to Nowhere.

Players' numbers on the front & (with name ONLY above) back, but Not on the sleeves.

White pants with thin & classy red & blue stripes under matte & lighter blue tops at home, but NOT white pants under the white road tops... I've never liked that combo; they look like ****ing pajamas... The same shade of blue used for the home tops should be the color of the road pants, with red & white stripes.

As others have mentioned, it really shouldn't be this difficult.

Patriots uniform history thru 2010

My favorite from these choices...

View attachment 42553

For me, this uni ticks all the boxes...Colorful but classy

Shiny white over drab red or royal blue
The red numbers w/ blue 3-D accent absolutely pop
Elvis on the shoulder over stripes every day (sorry Pat, can't raise you from the dead)
And maybe its because the pants color reminds me of my childhood affinity for the Cowboys but I love the silver pants with this jersey (silver color coordinates with Elvis' face).
And stripes on pants serve a purpose....but nowhere else

Note: On the rare occasion I see a golfer wear a shirt with any type of stripe, my first thought........... He shops at K Mart
-----------------------------
Patriots sanctioned spin on their uni evolution.....
-----------------------------------------------------------
Found these links as well...
1979 Fan vote on new logo

I would add this for reference

I would add this for reference

Tremendous info.

After perusing all the jerseys over the years, one could surmise Krafty Bob has issues with red jerseys.
Is Bob debilitated by a Red Sox phobia?
Or was the red purge the result of a vodka gimlet induced brainstorming session to distinguish between 'true Patriot' and 'Red Coat'?
Only 5 seasons with red jerseys since Bob took over.....'02, '09, '10, '11, '12.....and even then red was only worn on limited "Throwback" games.

Maybe his research minions discovered it is more profitable to cater to the bandwagon jumper/Pink Hats instead of diehard Pats Patriot lovers so content to sit on aluminum benches for decades.
And............................ everyone knows red clashes with Pink Hats

Tremendous info.

After perusing all the jerseys over the years, one could surmise Krafty Bob has issues with red jerseys.
Or was the red purge the result of a vodka gimlet induced brainstorming session to distinguish between 'true Patriot' and 'Red Coat'?
Only 5 seasons with red jerseys since Bob took over.....'02, '09, '10, '11, '12.....and even then red was only worn on limited "Throwback" games.

Maybe his research minions discovered it is more profitable to cater to the bandwagon jumper/Pink Hats instead of diehard Pats Patriot lovers so content to sit on aluminum benches for decades.
The NFL changed rules after the 2012 season, allowing players to only have 1 helmet... the Pats stopped wearing the reds because it has the white helmet as part of the uniform... however, they changed that, so we will see the reds soon enough...

and it wasnt Bob Kraft who made the change from red to blue... it was James Busch Orthwein who did that when he hired the tuna way back when... Kraft just stuck with it...

who gives a crap about friggin' uniforms??? what is this..a garment district fashion show? Get me PLAYERS...I don't give a crap if they're dressed up in tutus for chrissakes
It has relevance in three respects:

"It would be great to see the Steelers in the playoffs. They're the ultimate NFL franchise." Sh*t like that is about the laundry.

One of the modern myths is that the Pats weren't part of the community since the start. A lot of us have years of tailgating, rooting, happy and hard times invested over the years, prior to the Kraft ownership.

I dislike being nauseated, as I always am since Proto-Elvis was proposed in '79, and since F.E. was rammed up our asses in '93.

The good folks at the Orchid Spa must have had a hand... er... uh, say, in picking this fugly version. I can't think of any other people who could have had such sway over Bob.
He screwed up the Rev's logo the same way.

Tremendous info.

He's devoted to separating himself from Sullivan and tooting his own horn. This is one of the factors which turned Parcells off from the start.

He has knowledge and feined appreciation for all the players and wins before him. As far as Robert is concerned, Pat Patriot was murdered (conveniently by his predecessor) and is dead.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back