PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How’s Everyone Feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lessee...

I hit 53 yesterday, so a little extra tired. (Work doesn't help, lol.)

But I grow exponentially stronger with each passing second. 7:15 can't arrive soon enough!

GO PATS!

Happy Birthday.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Damn...i want a win...

Lessee...

I hit 53 yesterday, so a little extra tired. (Work doesn't help, lol.)

But I grow exponentially stronger with each passing second. 7:15 can't arrive soon enough!

GO PATS!
Buon compleanno...auguri

I'm interested in this game. But the real story is how the team comes out for the game today. If they just grind this out, then I have no faith in them winning on the road against the Chiefs or Ravens. They really need to answer a bell today.

It's like the Chargers game last year. They need to issue a wake up call. Let's hope they do it.

Right now I am feeling good and calm, but that can and will probably change closer to kick off.
I have mixed feelings, would love a win obviously but would not be surprised if we don't. I just really hope that this is not Brady's last home game !!

Wish this was a damn afternoon game.

I'm feeling a win, but I think it'll be difficult. I wouldn't be surprised if the Titans found a way to pull off the "upset," but I'm not counting on it.

This afternoon is dragging!!! Wish the game would start already!!!

So if sanu goes 2 for 20 or 3 for 30 is he still coming back to this team? Would you bring him back at 6 million or whateva he’s due next year?

Watching Buffalo game replay on NFL Network. Offense had several very impressive drives. It’s giving me some confidence. Hoping the D can tighten up and keep the Titans under control. Cautiously optimistic.

Despite everything, if this team can play 4 games like the Buffalo game, they probably win #7.

Despite everything, if this team can play 4 games like the Buffalo game, they probably win #7.

They ran the ball in that game and had almost had 40 minutes of time possession. That was great scheming with the limited talent. Burkhead our leading receiver.

They ran the ball in that game and had almost had 40 minutes of time possession. That was great scheming with the limited talent. Burkhead our leading receiver.

Burkhead has looked really good lately.
Sony has also been playing better.
Roberts is getting in a groove at FB.
Ok, I know Develin, Andrews and Gronk ain't walking thru that door.
But Wynn getting better every week and Shaq is a badasss mofo again.
So is a game like last year's vs. Chargers possible?

Big ball of nerves right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes