PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hopkins Headed to Tennessee

This is a privately owned and operated site, no explanations are owed anyone but Ian has been exceedingly generous in that respect. If you truly aren't aware of Crawhammer's nonsense you haven't been paying attention.

With great authority comes great responsibility.

Re: Mental Errors, I am not sure who had them on the WR group last year. We saw far too often that we'd have guys running routes that put them in proximity to each other that a single DB could cover multiple guys. Was that Matty P? The player or players? Troy Brown? Did guys line up wrong to begin with, which is on Mac? Those are the type of errors that you see when installing plays in high school, not the NFL, and certainly not what we expect to see in Foxboro. I would expect that to be dramatically different this year.

This is true. But we also had an absolute buffoon running the offense. And what we know now alot of guys had no idea what they were running. I mean how many times did we have guys running in the same area or guys running into each other (I think that's how Henry got hurt).

When everyone regressed with Patricia, hard to put it all on the player.

If the 3 of Juju, Parker and Bourne. I think Bourne has the most upside IMO. He showed it with McDaniels.

yea thats true, as BillieO has said "This is a fresh start for everyone"

Bourne stepping up into a more prominent role would be HUGE for this offense. We know he has the raw talent, we've seen him be a weapon and ball magnet in some games

You dissent a lot. Very few posters have any issue with your dissent. There is a difference between dissenting, badgering, and insulting posts. You appear to be grouping all three together with anyone that is a dissenter.
Well-said.

This post ****ing Sucks. Shame on you.
Shocked Ice Cube GIF

How did your professor react when you explained your new empirical approach to academics?
Oops, wrong preposition.

AFTER grad school, not IN. I seriously vowed never again to tedious research.

1689822637963.jpeg

(But seriously I hope @Ian will make it a temp ban.)

Hopkins and Craw taking their talents to Tennessee, truly a tragedy.

Beer Salute GIF

did he finally get the axe?

Somewhere in heaven an angel lost their wings

I hope not. It was fun watching Ian smack him around a bit, but this place is more interesting with different characters no matter how annoying.

I hope not. It was fun watching Ian smack him around a bit, but this place is more interesting with different characters no matter how annoying.

yea, he had some worthwhile posts and a whole lot of stinkers.. but i never had a problem just skipping over the ones i didnt like etc, especially with the new tools that were implemented

hopefully its temporary and he just needed a little spanking to reign in some of his more annoying tendences

They have, sometimes they just did it with the wrong players... you don't have to think back that far - offseason prior to 2021 - Jonnu Smith and Nelson Agholor being the most obvious.

Ah, yeah, not none of those guys were anywhere near the caliber of a player that Hopkins was. Maybe Gillmore was the last big signing we had.

Both guys in the best situations in their careers were "great," their situations were rarely great. Henry also dealt with some injuries but he has largely been an iron man in New England. They're great receiving TE's, they don't necessarily put up great stats.

Laughable... Mahomes is a magical creature who makes all things possible... but Kelce gains no benefit from that and Gesicki isn't minimized by Ryan Fitzpatrick... never mind the coaches and surrounding team?

QB's are magical creatures... right up until the point we need to say the Pat's aren't good enough.

I already said one of our QB's needs to provide a median level of production.

Every other team has great players, Patriots suck... this was said in 2014, 2016 and 2018.

Wait, before you say it, QB's have magic powers again.
Ignoring the rest of this straw man-laden monstrosity, and just for ****s and giggles, why don’t you go ahead and give us your top 10 TEs in the NFL? This should be great. You’re either going to provide some comedy gold, or you’re going to realize that you don’t even consider Gesicki and Henry “great TEs.”

Ignoring the rest of this straw man-laden monstrosity, and just for ****s and giggles, why don’t you go ahead and give us your top 10 TEs in the NFL? This should be great. You’re either going to provide some comedy gold, or you’re going to realize that you don’t even consider Gesicki and Henry “great TEs.”

It’s confidential. He consulted with Mike Lombardi and it’s encrypted.

It’s confidential. He consulted with Mike Lombardi and it’s encrypted.
Dunning-Kruger has that dude in an absolute chokehold when it comes to football.

"Mike Gesicki is the best TE in the draft IMO, there are a lot of good players here." - Wozzy 2018

Some super weapons available in 2021:
Hunter Henry (Again)
- Wozzy in 2020 calling free agent Hunter Henry a superweapon before he became a Patriot

Unfortunately for you my posting history is available to reference.

"Mike Gesicki is the best TE in the draft IMO, there are a lot of good players here." - Wozzy 2018

Some super weapons available in 2021:
Hunter Henry (Again)
- Wozzy in 2020 calling free agent Hunter Henry a superweapon before he became a Patriot

Unfortunately for you my posting history is available to reference.
That’s cool. Let’s see your top 10 TEs in the NFL.

That’s cool. Let’s see your top 10 TEs in the NFL.
I asked you guys first and you provided nothing. Now you're making demands.

I have to go, I'll be back later.

I just showed you what my opinion of these players was before they joined our team. Sucks for you...no comedy gold apparently.

I asked you guys first and you provided nothing. Now you're making demands.

I have to go, I'll be back later.

I just showed you what my opinion of these players was before they joined our team. Sucks for you...no comedy gold apparently.
Challenge: Wozzy ranks his top 10 TEs in the NFL (impossible).

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back