PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hollister injury update:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get the confusion. Reiss clearly said he is out for the year. They know it is a season ender and he wears a sling. I guess he tore his pectoral muscle or something similar.
Easy. I'm skeptical of Reiss's reporting

And some move on, it is completely invalid to believe that a strength and condition coach is responsible for injuries, particularly things like torn ACL's another similar injuries.. I cannot remember the Pats moving on from a strength and conditioning coach, unless you think that Mike Woicik was fired or something.. Harold Nash was here for 5 subsequent years and then went on to join Bob Quinn and the Lions..

What role to players have in keeping themselves fit, ready and "pliable"?? Did you ever watch this team warm up? Some take it more seriously than others..

I was talking about training coaches in general not just ours. There are bad professionals in every field. Personal training is a related field and I’ve run into some bad trainers.

It says a lot about how rookies are ired a lot, being young makes you think you’re invincible that’s likely why they don’t take warming up seriously. Buy again a lot of these injuries are freak accidents. Like garrapolo turning up field instead of run out of bounds and blowing his knees. And these non contact injuries are so unfortunately unlucky.

If the thread is about Hollister, do we know anything about his return on Thursday? It matters if Gronk is hobbling on a bad ankle.

If the thread is about Hollister, do we know anything about his return on Thursday? It matters if Gronk is hobbling on a bad ankle.
He was listed as limited in yesterday's injury report.

My assumption is he is getting better, but still a Thursday decision.

I do wonder how different the offense would've looked in the early going if Hollister was available.

I do wonder how different the offense would've looked in the early going if Hollister was available.
And if Edelman wasn't suspended and if Michel, Gronk and Gordon were fully healthy. We can have a pretty lethal offense soon.

And if Edelman wasn't suspended and if Michel, Gronk and Gordon were fully healthy. We can have a pretty lethal offense soon.

It looked pretty lethal on Sunday against the Dolphins. I give credit to Scar for that. The offensive line was dominant in both the passing and running games. The Dolphins were banged up on their defensive line, but it is what it is.

I anticipate a blowout on Thursday night at home against a dejected Colts team with a rebuilt front seven.

I was talking about training coaches in general not just ours. There are bad professionals in every field. Personal training is a related field and I’ve run into some bad trainers.

It says a lot about how rookies are ired a lot, being young makes you think you’re invincible that’s likely why they don’t take warming up seriously. Buy again a lot of these injuries are freak accidents. Like garrapolo turning up field instead of run out of bounds and blowing his knees. And these non contact injuries are so unfortunately unlucky.

Not just rookies, in TC there are some players who take stretching seriously and some less. Before games the same thing is observed... this has nothing to do with personal trainers, as each player in the Pats system has a training regimen overseen by the strength and conditioning staff.. none of this is haphazard, it is all planned and orchestrated.

There are 236 players in the NFL on IR... an average of about 7 per team.. The Pats have 9.

Not just rookies, in TC there are some players who take stretching seriously and some less. Before games the same thing is observed... this has nothing to do with personal trainers, as each player in the Pats system has a training regimen overseen by the strength and conditioning staff.. none of this is haphazard, it is all planned and orchestrated.

There are 236 players in the NFL on IR... an average of about 7 per team.. The Pats have 9.

So what’s your argument. Two more than average is really not that significant when you consider one of our casualties was due to friendly fire.

So what’s your argument. Two more than average is really not that significant when you consider one of our casualties was due to friendly fire.

No, blaming the Training Staff for injuries is just f...ing dumb.

Gronk playing I was expecting, but i did not expect Hollister to play

I just want to see him in action so I can have a final conclusion on this guy... He can either be a bum soon-to-be-out of the league next season or be the missing piece of our offense, with everything in between

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes