PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hold. On. To. The. Ball. In. The. Redzone.

interesting take here.......after his big run right before the fumble, Harris called for a sub.....he looked gassed on the sideline

he was only out for a play or two, and was right back in there....tired backs tend to fumble more, and i remember saying to my dad 'they put him back in too quickly'

gotta protect the ball, but also gotta put players in position to succeed

Harris can be out there, but than McDaniels better call a pass play, I wish we would have a more balanced offense, with Mac you can do that, but can McDaniels call it aswell?

I get it, but geez. 40 snaps? 23 carries?? Really???

I know it's hot, but they've practiced all summer.

Isn't this the guy who runs for a TD after every practice run? He should be in better shape.

in shape and game shape are two different things....limited pre season, limited full contact practice

regardless, when he signaled for a sub after that big run on the last drive, he was gassed.......they put him right back in, and the ball was on the deck........gotta manage workloads, RB is supposed to have depth here........

Wondering if the limited playing time together hurt the offense. Mac, as far as I know, never played with the 1st team offense before tonight. I don't think the 1st team offense even played together until this game. Which could explain the mistakes, penalties, etc.

Mac explained he has to hold the team accountable more and admitted he had been letting things slide. I get it, he was the new guy rookie, just won the starting job, trying to fit in, didn't want to come off as an arse. But I love his post-game press conference. He was absolutely devastated they lost. He didn't give a crap about collecting the football of his first TD. I f'ing love that. Love this kid. He's going to be great.

in shape and game shape are two different things....limited pre season, limited full contact practice

regardless, when he signaled for a sub after that big run on the last drive, he was gassed.......they put him right back in, and the ball was on the deck........gotta manage workloads, RB is supposed to have depth here........

Could have gone with James White right there. Just another thing that bothers me, how the oc pigeon-holes RBs into way too specific and predictable roles. It was James White who played the whole 2nd half of that Falcons comeback including multiple clutch RUNS.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back