PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

HOF game cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great start to the 2016 season.

This sweathog on TV is talking about the integrity of the game.

This just goes to show what a keystone cops routine NFL Gameday Operations is.

And we're supposed to believe them when it comes to tenths of a pound per square inch of air pressure in a ball.

Just glad it wasn't the Pats that were supposed to be playing. That would have meant more conspiracy lunacy.

Just read that the HOF game is cancelled due to on field conditions, or maybe its because Aaron Rodgers wants no part of the game and it will become a circus. Personally I'd like to think its the start of the players sticking two fingers to the NFL for meaningless games and payback over Goodell being a total kunt.
N I always thought that last word began with a C n not K

CpSz1QCVUAA3JW7.jpg

LOL! Integrity my arse. A woeful pack of buffoons.

Why should we be surprised, though? These are the same asshats who can't figure out how to use an air pressure gauge.

I wonder if the HOF had cancellation insurance. Being the game is run by the HOF and technically not the NFL, I would expect them to have it as most events of this size do.. But considering that this is the NFL , they likely didn't have it....
Let them have a pickup game between Packer fans and Colts fans......they wouldn't care about field conditions..............

What a clusterf*ck... For a billion dollar operation, it's run like a really bad mom and pop business....
It's just way too much money for these infantile, dummies to handle. They're all money drunk. Kraft included. They are just so consumed with the amount of money coming that they think they are untouchable, and that we will all come crawling back. That is the biggest reason to tell them to f........ Mark Cuban was right on the money with this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference