PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

HOF game cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bucks

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Just read that the HOF game is cancelled due to on field conditions, or maybe its because Aaron Rodgers wants no part of the game and it will become a circus. Personally I'd like to think its the start of the players sticking two fingers to the NFL for meaningless games and payback over Goodell being a total kunt.

Apparently the paint at halfway/the endzones has congealed and is like tar...so totally unsafe.

What a farce.

The same paint they have probably always used suddenly becomes unsafe, I smell a coverup.

BREAKING: HoF game cancelled due to tampering. It is more probably than not that Tom Brady was involved and will be suspended an additional 4 games. The Patriots will lose another 1st and 4th rounder due to this incident. Goodell stated, "Integrity" for the reason.

Way to sell the League NFL. I guess any news is good news for your PR department and Heir Goodell!

What a clusterf*ck... For a billion dollar operation, it's run like a really bad mom and pop business....

Real talk, why hasn't the league and the NFLPA come to an agreement on the safest turf possible and decide all 32 teams will have to play on it?

Where was Aaron Rodgers when they were mixing up the paint? Wasn't he complaining that they had to play a 5th preseason game? Smelly....

Where was Aaron Rodgers when they were mixing up the paint? Wasn't he complaining that they had to play a 5th preseason game? Smelly....
Personally I don't care that Rodgers did it it's not a big deal, it's the cover up for his cheating. Imagine what a possible win would have done for the Colts. They owe them a banner.

Supposedly the wrong paint was used and it caused the surfaces to be slick and hard as cement.. Personally, I've never heard of paint doing that unless you dumped an entire can in a particular spot..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back