PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

HoF Class of 2019- Ty Law inducted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That's awesome!

Ty is the most deserving of that early Patriots run that isn't Brady or Vinatieri. So happy for him. Was afraid he'd get passed over because you pretty much knew Bailey and Reed were getting in and I was worried they wouldn't put in that many secondary guys.

SOOOOOO PUMPED FOR HIM.

Now there's one thing left to do. Gotta go out there and get that ring in his owner.

I’m happy for Ty, but...whenever an ex-Pat gets elected to the HOF we don’t win the Super Bowl that same year. I hope this year is different obviously.

2008-Andre Tippett

2012 - Curtis Martin

2018- Randy Moss

I’m happy for Ty, but...whenever an ex Pat gets elected to the HOF we don’t win the Super Bowl that same year. I hope this year is different.

2008-Andre Tippett

2012 - Curtis Martin

2018- Randy Moss

Meh, coincidences are for losers. Let their play speak for themselves tomorrow.

Seymour next year, ignore his stats.. he was a key cog for the early patriots success

I’m happy for Ty, but...whenever an ex-Pat gets elected to the HOF we don’t win the Super Bowl that same year. I hope this year is different obviously.

2008-Andre Tippett

2012 - Curtis Martin

2018- Randy Moss

One difference, unlike the other 3 TY has won a super bowl.

How many times was Champ Bailey on ballot. Figured he would of made it sooner.

Congrats to Law. Hoping Seymour gets in next year. You two ninnies may have been first ballot had you stayed;)

1st year of eligibility for Bailey. Ironically Bailey's candidacy probably helped Law's, they were virtually identical players. Notable exception being Law's performance on the game's biggest stage ;)

1st year of eligibility for Bailey. Ironically Bailey's candidacy probably helped Law's, they were virtually identical players. Notable exception being Law's performance on the game's biggest stage ;)
Against Manning that one game alone and the fact they had to change rules so he didnt dominate every game.
Make him more than worthy for the Hall.

2008-Andre Tippett

2012 - Curtis Martin

2018- Randy Moss

You forgot about Junior Seau, who got inducted the same year we won Super Bowl 49.

2008-Andre Tippett

2012 - Curtis Martin

2018- Randy Moss
We won the SB when Ty Law was inducted into the Patriots HoF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down