PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hilarious reddit thread from Colts fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna steal a joke here from Sir Charles Barkley to give you a good picture here...

They actually invented the toothbrush out in Indianapolis. They named it toothbrush, and not "teethbrush" because everyone out there has one tooth.

I'm gonna steal a joke here from Sir Charles Barkley to give you a good picture here...

They actually invented the toothbrush out in Indianapolis. They named it toothbrush, and not "teethbrush" because everyone out there has one tooth.
That's complete BS. No one out there has any. Not one. None. Zip. Zero.

Dear Colts fan,

Perhaps you need to move to a more accepting community where you can deal with your ... um, urges in some other way than by getting excited at pictures of NFL quarterbacks.

Wishing you a healthy future,

Mike

I was laughing so hard at this. Note it has lots of swears in it, it was posted to the Patriots subreddit by redditor coltsfanpleasekillme:
Colts fan here. **** you and your beautiful quarterbacks. [Analysis] • r/Patriots
Their center is scary.

Apparently there are a lot of freaks crawling around in the mid west.

Move out of the sticks fellas.

Tom Brady can make a lot of straight men..........not straight

I remember an online Failbook war I participated in circa 2007, when the GOAT sported his long locks. The Clots fan freaked out and (chortle) dubbed him "The GEICO Caveman." Then the Clots drafted Luck.

Oh, the irony is delicious. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back