PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

hey aquagoof wrong again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect your opinion, but as Patriotspride said, go read some of the assclowns previous posts and I think you will change your mind about the tool. Read some of his posts where he talks about going to a Jr college so he could play two sports, thus increasing his chances of going pro in two sports. What a BS artist......

I'm 100% with you though; a village somewhere in Florida is missing it's idiot.......................

take a look at some of his older threads and i think you will change your mind .but i do agree its fun to have him here to crap on .lol

Yes because without me your life would be completely empty due to the fact that you don't have one of your own.
I respect your opinion, but as Patriotspride said, go read some of the assclowns previous posts and I think you will change your mind about the tool. Read some of his posts where he talks about going to a Jr college so he could play two sports, thus increasing his chances of going pro in two sports. What a BS artist......

I'm 100% with you though; a village somewhere in Florida is missing it's idiot.......................

Okay, go back and find the post where I said I wanted to go pro in 2 sports. Please, find it and show me because that never happend so I would love to see it.

I did say that I wanted to play baseball at JuCo so I could drafted into MLB earlier than in 2009. It's something a lot of people due up here in Washington because the UW and WSU suck for baseball while non of the other schools have programs. JC is very popular up here. Get your stuff straight before you start talking out your ass dude. Honestly, it's annoying.

Yes because without me your life would be completely empty due to the fact that you don't have one of your own.

Get your stuff straight before you start talking out your ass dude. Honestly, it's annoying.
this comes from the complete idiot that started the thread legit article on why miami will win the east [for those of you that havent read it its a must read .a patsfans.com classic ]:D :D this is a patriots board .your a miami *** .and i have no life :D :D thats to funny

The pot calls the kettle black; YOU are the one who started out here talking out of your south end, not me, so YOU should get YOUR fycking facts strait you dipstick.

The most comical thing you have said recently (actually, everything that comes out of your piehole is hysterical) is that your QB will be back in 2007. Do you not understand that every NFL player has a certain shelf life (for most, the average career is four years), and your QB is done, finished, washed up? When your team picked him up, you expected the QB of several years ago, before he blew his knee out.

Stick a fork in him, he is done. Get used to it.

I find it amusing you claim members of this forum have no life, yet you, a DOOFINS FAN, have posted here over 600 times, AND THIS IS A PATRIOT FAN FORUM............who's the one with no life you assclown.....

Keep us posted on your MLB draft status dude; you are shooting for the 2009 draft, man is that rich...................LOL............you said somewhere in your 627 posts "The reason I am going to a JC is so I can play two sports to improve my chances of getting drafted".

I'd reread your 627 posts, but I HAVE A LIFE, UNLIKE YOU.

You remind me a lot or our resident Dolts fan Ryan, who hung around here and got his ass handed to him for three years until his Dolts finally beat the Patriots in a playoff game. I guess it's safe to say you will be hanging around here until your team either wins the division or goes on to the Super Bowl; by then, we'll all be on Social Security, sitting in a nursing home somewhere, so I guess we are stuck with you, which is fine by me, I love using you as a human punching bag you ****y.

Last edited:
The pot calls the kettle black; YOU are the one who started out here talking out of your south end, not me, so YOU should get YOUR fycking facts strait you dipstick.

The most comical thing you have said recently (actually, everything that comes out of your piehole is hysterical) is that your QB will be back in 2007. Do you not understand that every NFL player has a certain shelf life (for most, the average career is four years), and your QB is done, finished, washed up? When your team picked him up, you expected the QB of several years ago, before he blew his knee out.

Stick a fork in him, he is done. Get used to it.

I find it amusing you claim members of this forum have no life, yet you, a DOOFINS FAN, have posted here over 600 times, AND THIS IS A PATRIOT FAN FORUM............who's the one with no life you assclown.....

Keep us posted on your MLB draft status dude; you are shooting for the 2009 draft, man is that rich...................LOL............you said somewhere in your 627 posts "The reason I am going to a JC is so I can play two sports to improve my chances of getting drafted".

I'd reread your 627 posts, but I HAVE A LIFE, UNLIKE YOU.

You remind me a lot or our resident Dolts fan Ryan, who hung around here and got his ass handed to him for three years until his Dolts finally beat the Patriots in a playoff game. I guess it's safe to say you will be hanging around here until your team either wins the division or goes on to the Super Bowl; by then, we'll all be on Social Security, sitting in a nursing home somewhere, so I guess we are stuck with you, which is fine by me, I love using you as a human punching bag you ****y.
i love it :rocker: :rocker:

Okay, go back and find the post where I said I wanted to go pro in 2 sports. Please, find it and show me because that never happend so I would love to see it.

I did say that I wanted to play baseball at JuCo so I could drafted into MLB earlier than in 2009. It's something a lot of people due up here in Washington because the UW and WSU suck for baseball while non of the other schools have programs. JC is very popular up here. Get your stuff straight before you start talking out your ass dude. Honestly, it's annoying.

.....Pauly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore