PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

hey aquagoof wrong again

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotspride

Banned
Reaction score
i thought we were going to get killed this week.you know the drill by now .open mouth insert foot .lol lol

I told you, Aqua! I told you we could find a way to win. BB once again gets the opposing coach to under-utilize their best player and lose the game. Schotty Chokes again!:rocker:
Can you say FIRED!!!!!:bricks:

Aquatool powers activate!! Shape of, a donkey'sASS, form of, A pile of shiite.
Nice going tool, keep them coming.

Weren't the Dolphins going 14-2 behind the great quarterbacking of Culpepper and the great coaching of Nick Saban? I guess 2007 is the Fins year right?!

If I'm so dumb for predicting the Chargers to win, then I guess everyone that isn't a Patriots fan is dumb to. You guys were a fluke fumble away from losing too by the way.

Weren't the Dolphins going 14-2 behind the great quarterbacking of Culpepper and the great coaching of Nick Saban? I guess 2007 is the Fins year right?!

Find one post where I said they would go 14-2. You can't do it can you? You guys are just ridiculous.

EDIT: You know what's funny, I've seen you make at least 4 or 5 threads about me. Do you have some sort of man crush on me? Hey, you have to be doing something right to have so many people hate you. This is just great, every one of these posts directed at me is a compliment.

Last edited:
How were they a fluke fumble away from losing, enlighten us.

You are first ballot Troll/Moron Hall of Fame material, no doubt about it, the Doofin fan that you are, coming here in the preseason, talking all the crap you did about how Miami was going to win the division, first time we played them at home they would be coming into the game undefeated, etc, etc etc. Have seen so many trolls like you come and go around here, it's getting old.

Dude, your team hasn't been Super Bowl material in over twenty two years, how pathetic is that, not a whiff of the AFC Championship since we smoked you in 1986..................

Find one post where I said they would go 14-2. You can't do it can you? You guys are just ridiculous.

EDIT: You know what's funny, I've seen you make at least 4 or 5 threads about me. Do you have some sort of man crush on me? Hey, you have to be doing something right to have so many people hate you. This is just great, every one of these posts directed at me is a compliment.

Huh? I've never made a thread or a post about you in my life, nice try though starving for attention. I am talking about Dolphins fans in general, not you. Although I am sure you were drinkin the Culpepper koolaid just like the rest of them.

Huh? I've never made a thread or a post about you in my life, nice try though starving for attention. I am talking about Dolphins fans in general, not you. Although I am sure you were drinkin the Culpepper koolaid just like the rest of them.

That part was intended for the thread starter, my apologies for not clarifying that. And yes, of course I am happy about Culpepper and I still am. He wasn't healthy this year, I can't wait for him to get his healthy knee back under him.

How were they a fluke fumble away from losing, enlighten us.

You are first ballot Troll/Moron Hall of Fame material, no doubt about it, the Doofin fan that you are, coming here in the preseason, talking all the crap you did about how Miami was going to win the division, first time we played them at home they would be coming into the game undefeated, etc, etc etc. Have seen so many trolls like you come and go around here, it's getting old.

Dude, your team hasn't been Super Bowl material in over twenty two years, how pathetic is that, not a whiff of the AFC Championship since we smoked you in 1986..................

Okay I skipped over that middle paragraph because it was just you wanting to hear yourself talk.

As for that last little bit, I was really excited when I read that. It gave me a chance to tee off on you. You see, you completely discredit yourself when you have no idea what you are talking about. Miami was in the AFC Championship in 1992, so you're wrong there. Miami wasn't even in the AFC Championship game in '86. Get your facts right dude and when you want to get owned again, let me know.

the dolphins were in the afc championship game in 1985 against the pats dumb ass .the patriots beat the jets then the raiders then the phins all on the road then the calender turned to 86 and we lost to the bears /wrong again .just like you always are .now who is owned :D :D :D

the dolphins were in the afc championship game in 1985 against the pats dumb ass .the patriots beat the jets then the raiders then the phins all on the road then the calender turned to 86 and we lost to the bears /wrong again .just like you always are .now who is owned :D :D :D

Which is the 1985 season, not '86. Plus he said that was our last conf. championship, wrong on both accounts.

Sorry I forgot that your pathetic team was in the AFC Championship game in 1992. Hoorah for you. Let's go over this again; your team hasn't been to the Super Bowl since 1985, hasn't won it since 1974, that's Thirty three years of futility and you want to come here and talk crap about how your team was going to win the division with Saban as the coach; how did that work out for you lamebrain.

It will be a cold day in Hell before I get owned by a lameass like you, Jr college attending jackass.

How do you get a Jr college graduate off of your front porch? Pay him and take the pizza out of his hands............

Last edited:

this is the one and only post i started about you s hit for brains lol.i just love to reqoute your master pieces lol .your a jack ass .you came here telling everybody how aragant we all were and how you were going to make us eat crow with your pathetic predictions .and i for one will never let you or anyone on this board forget asswipe.

Sorry I forgot that your pathetic team was in the AFC Championship game in 1992. Hoorah for you. Let's go over this again; your team hasn't been to the Super Bowl since 1985, hasn't won it since 1974, that's Thirty three years of futility and you want to come here and talk crap about how your team was going to win the division with Saban as the coach; how did that work out for you lamebrain.

It will be a cold day in Hell before I get owned by a lameass like you, Jr college attending jackass.

How do you get a Jr college graduate off of your front porch? Pay him and take the pizza out of his hands............

Yeah, see, you're wrong and all you can do is resort to calling me an idiot when you were the on who doesn't have his facts right. Just stop being so ignorant man.

Do you have any idea what being a fan is about? So because my team has been stuggling the past couple of years, that makes me less of a fan? I don't think so man, I always support my team through the good times in the bad which I'm sure in more than you can say about you and your Patriots. What were you before 2001? Were you a crappy fan because the Pats were bad for that time period?

And lastly, I'm sure you were never in college. I'm sure you just decided to make millions fresh out of high school. Honestly, get some better substance because that's just weak. Pardon me for turning down division one schools so I could play 2 sports.

And to Patpride, you wonder why I never respond to your posts? Just how old are you man? I'm 19 and you can't have a conversation with me without talking like a little 6th grader. Pathetic.

Last edited:
i would never waste my time having a serious converastion with a litte punk like you .not the way you started on this board.apologize to everybody for your rude comments.then maybe somebody will take you serious.

Last edited:
i would never waste my time having a serious converastion with a litte punk like you .not the way you started on this board.apologize to everybody for your rude comments.then maybe somebody will take you serious.

Well you see, to you a rude comment is showing loyalty and passion to another team. I will not apologize because all I did was show up, state my opions, and support my team. I was in wrong way at all.

Well you see, to you a rude comment is showing loyalty and passion to another team. I will not apologize because all I did was show up, state my opions, and support my team. I was in wrong way at all.
thats not what you did.you came here and called everybody arrogant.you then went on to tell everybody how you were going to make them eat crow .you came here to start s hit not to talk football .go sell your shi t somewhere else.

aquagoof, cant you just leave and go on back to Finheaven with your fellow "gayfers". You are not wanted here, nor anywhere but Finheaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes