PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

hey aquagoof wrong again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how windbags like you assume things about other people.

You want a bio on me, ok, bigmouth, here it is; been a fan of the Patriots since 1968, has season tickets from 1986 to 1992, went to the AFC Championship game at the Orange Bowl where we beat the Dolphins and went on to our first Super Bowl, still have the ticket stub to prove it. I kept my tickets during some lean years and have followed this team through thick and thin, so once again, you are wrong.

I attended a four year college in Waltham MA, Bentley College to be exact, currently own my own business, make a six figure income and thats not bragging, those are the facts, you assumed things about me, I corrected you.

Like Patriotspride said, you started out on this forum being rude and ****y, your team didn't do squat this year, now you want a fycking medal because you have been a fan through thick and thin, join the club and get your head out of your rectum.

No one here will ever take your seriously because you started out of the gate making a jackass of yourself, maybe when you get older, you will develop class and humility, though I seriously doubt it. When you are a guest in someone elses house, treat others the way you want to be treated.

Great choice your team has made for a coach; the OC of a team who has the best RB in football, perhaps ever, and he gets NINE touches in the second half last week. Since Shula has left, the futility your team has shown is endless, from Johnson, who could never get your team over the hump, to the current nitwit coaching Pitt (he gagged away the playoffs here in December to a 5-11 Patriots team), to the savior Saban, who took the money and ran, to the current boob you hired.

Keep up the mediocre work.

Like Patriotspride said, you started out on this forum being rude and ****y, your team didn't do squat this year, now you want a fycking medal because you have been a fan through thick and thin, join the club and get your head out of your rectum.

No one here will ever take your seriously because you started out of the gate making a jackass of yourself, maybe when you get older, you will develop class and humility, though I seriously doubt it. When you are a guest in someone elses house, treat others the way you want to be treated.

Great choice your team has made for a coach; the OC of a team who has the best RB in football, perhaps ever, and he gets NINE touches in the second half last week. Since Shula has left, the futility your team has shown is endless, from Johnson, who could never get your team over the hump, to the current nitwit coaching Pitt (he gagged away the playoffs here in December to a 5-11 Patriots team), to the savior Saban, who took the money and ran, to the current boob you hired.

Keep up the mediocre work.

And you got mad at me for assuming things about you.

That part was intended for the thread starter, my apologies for not clarifying that. And yes, of course I am happy about Culpepper and I still am. He wasn't healthy this year, I can't wait for him to get his healthy knee back under him.

I live in South FLA. Here's a transcript from David Hyde of the Sun Sentinel:

Publicly, everyone keeps pointing at Culpepper's surgically repaired knee last season to explain his problems at Dolphins quarterback. Privately, as it turns out, Nick Saban felt the knee was fine and the real problem was further north on the anatomy chart, a Dolphins source says.

It was the Prima Daunte stuff off the field too. Not showing up at the Dolphins news conference to announce his trade (Culpepper had promised the first interview to ESPN). Not studying defenses enough (which led to him holding the ball in confusion). Not adjusting at all to a lost step from surgery or age (which led to more confusion in the pocket).

Saban, remember, said for the first few weeks of the season that the knee wasn't a problem and Culpepper had to adapt his game some. That's how Saban really felt. But he changed his tune when Culpepper went on the shelf, either giving in to the groundswell about his knee or giving Culpepper a face saving way out.

Face it, he sucks. He clearly doesn't have the work ethic, he cares not to get it, and (according to, oh well EVERYONE down here that knows anything about football) he's as dumb as a rock. He's not the man in Miami. However, I think that with the right coaching and guidance that Cleo Lemon might be.

I live in South FLA. Here's a transcript from David Hyde of the Sun Sentinel:

Face it, he sucks. He clearly doesn't have the work ethic, he cares not to get it, and (according to, oh well EVERYONE down here that knows anything about football) he's as dumb as a rock. He's not the man in Miami. However, I think that with the right coaching and guidance that Cleo Lemon might be.

He sucks? Yeah, that doesn't even render a response, we'll see in 2007.

He sucks? Yeah, that doesn't even render a response, we'll see in 2007.

We'll see in '07? We saw in '05 and '06! He sucks! Cleo Lemon looked light years better and he's a perpetual third stringer. And weren't you the guy that made that "WHY DA FINZ WIL WIN DA DIVISHON IN '06" thread. Yeah, that comment can't be taken seriously. Go back to FinsHeaven.com and talk about how Randy Moss is coming to the team next year to reunite with Culpepper and do what they did in Minn. with the rest of the Miami homers.

Last edited:
We'll see in '07? We saw in '05 and '06! He sucks! Cleo Lemon looked light years better and he's a perpetual third stringer. And weren't you the guy that made that "WHY DA FINZ WIL WIN DA DIVISHON IN '06" thread. Yeah, that comment can't be taken seriously. Go back to FinsHeaven.com and talk about how Randy Moss is coming to the team next year to reunite with Culpepper and do what they did in Minn. with the rest of the Miami homers.

No I actully prefer to talk football here with serious posters, but since you can't do that, I'll just open this up to someone else.

Culpepper hasn't played a healthy season since 2004 (MVP runner up.) I know he may never return to that latitude of health and production, but the fact is that the talent is there. I'm saying if his knee does heal up, he can be a very scary player. Lemon did not look better than Culpepper, you probably saw that game against the Jets where Lemon played 1 quarter on Christmas night and are making all of these assumptions off of that. Cleo is a good project, but not a starter in the NFL.

Also, I'm not the only one to pick the Fins to win the East last year. I'm sure a lot of you picked the Pats to win the Super Bowl, does that mean you can NEVER be taken seriosuly again? Come on man, don't be so close-minded.

As for Moss, I don't want that garbage on our team. He is such a waste a talent and there is no way we bring that bum here.

No I actully prefer to talk football here with serious posters, but since you can't do that, I'll just open this up to someone else.
- I am talking football with you. The difference is that I'm not sugar coating it and it seems that you can't take it.

Culpepper hasn't played a healthy season since 2004 (MVP runner up.) I know he may never return to that latitude of health and production, but the fact is that the talent is there. I'm saying if his knee does heal up, he can be a very scary player.
- 1. From the way he was playing (I live in SOFLA once again so I catch all of their games), it's pretty safe to say that the knee wasn't his problem but something much more serious: his confidence. The problem is in his head, and (I don't know if you've ever played a sport before, but if you have then you'd know...) shaky confidence is much harder to overcome than a busted knee. By the way, his confidence was shaken in '05 and he played so similar to that this year.

2. His knee will never truely be 100%. No QB has ever suffered an injury quite as horrific as that, and atheletes that have have never been the same after it. You guys would be much better off, both win wise and salary cap wise, to just let him go.

Lemon did not look better than Culpepper, you probably saw that game against the Jets where Lemon played 1 quarter on Christmas night and are making all of these assumptions off of that. Cleo is a good project, but not a starter in the NFL.
- He kept his team in it to the 4th quarter against a playoff team in the Jets. That's more than you can say for C-Pepp (who was the reason for the loss against the lowly Texans) and Harrington (whose career speaks for itself).

Also, I'm not the only one to pick the Fins to win the East last year. I'm sure a lot of you picked the Pats to win the Super Bowl, does that mean you can NEVER be taken seriosuly again? Come on man, don't be so close-minded.
- Yeah, Dolfans and Sports Illustrated were the only people who picked the Dolfans last year. People who didn't jump to conclusions looked at Culpepper in '05 and then threw the knee injury on top of that and hesitated at least. True, you weren't the only one. But you took one article and called it legit when your QB wasn't even proven yet. I'm not saying this to you as an insult, but rather trying to get you to brighten up a bit as you're just making the same assumptions as you did before the season started.

As for Moss, I don't want that garbage on our team. He is such a waste a talent and there is no way we bring that bum here.
- Yeah but a lot of people in Miami do. At least you have a good head on your shoulders in that dept.

Hey KontradictioN, don't waste your time trying to argue with our resident Doofin fan. Trust me, it's not worth your time.

As far as your comment; "I don't know if you've ever played a sport before, but if you have, then you'd know"........be prepared to be wowed by good old Aquagoof, as he will soon tell you all about his sports skills, we all are under the impression according to him he is sure fire first round NFL/NBA/MLB pick material, can't remember which sport (OR IN HIS CASE, SPORTSSSSSSSSSSSS) he excels at most.

He has wowed us by telling us he has chosen to attend The Helen Keller Jr College for the deaf, dumb and blind so he can play TWO sports to increase his draft status. Literally dozens of bigtime programs came a knocking, but he spurned all of them because Drew Rosenscumbag promised him he'd make millions going to Jr college instead.

And somewhere in the state of Florida, a village is missing it's idiot...........................ballbag................

- I am talking football with you. The difference is that I'm not sugar coating it and it seems that you can't take it.

- 1. From the way he was playing (I live in SOFLA once again so I catch all of their games), it's pretty safe to say that the knee wasn't his problem but something much more serious: his confidence. The problem is in his head, and (I don't know if you've ever played a sport before, but if you have then you'd know...) shaky confidence is much harder to overcome than a busted knee. By the way, his confidence was shaken in '05 and he played so similar to that this year.

2. His knee will never truely be 100%. No QB has ever suffered an injury quite as horrific as that, and atheletes that have have never been the same after it. You guys would be much better off, both win wise and salary cap wise, to just let him go.

- He kept his team in it to the 4th quarter against a playoff team in the Jets. That's more than you can say for C-Pepp (who was the reason for the loss against the lowly Texans) and Harrington (whose career speaks for itself).

- Yeah, Dolfans and Sports Illustrated were the only people who picked the Dolfans last year. People who didn't jump to conclusions looked at Culpepper in '05 and then threw the knee injury on top of that and hesitated at least. True, you weren't the only one. But you took one article and called it legit when your QB wasn't even proven yet. I'm not saying this to you as an insult, but rather trying to get you to brighten up a bit as you're just making the same assumptions as you did before the season started.

- Yeah but a lot of people in Miami do. At least you have a good head on your shoulders in that dept.

Okay Kontra, thanks for a well supported argument. That's all I want here at Patsfans is good football talk.

Obviously I'm going to disagree but at least now I can get a better look at your perspective.

I have played sports all my life and yes I understand confidence is second to none. I think Daunte has a lot to prove and his confidence should come back the more footballs he throws.

A lot of analysts out there were picking the Fins becuase of the strong finish, Ricky Williams all season, Ronnie Brown's progression and the solid defense. I understand it didn't work out because our QB was hurt, but you can't blame them.

And yes, Randy Moss is a bum, we can all agree on that.

Hey KontradictioN, don't waste your time trying to argue with our resident Doofin fan. Trust me, it's not worth your time.

As far as your comment; "I don't know if you've ever played a sport before, but if you have, then you'd know"........be prepared to be wowed by good old Aquagoof, as he will soon tell you all about his sports skills, we all are under the impression according to him he is sure fire first round NFL/NBA/MLB pick material, can't remember which sport (OR IN HIS CASE, SPORTSSSSSSSSSSSS) he excels at most.

He has wowed us by telling us he has chosen to attend The Helen Keller Jr College for the deaf, dumb and blind so he can play TWO sports to increase his draft status. Literally dozens of bigtime programs came a knocking, but he spurned all of them because Drew Rosenscumbag promised him he'd make millions going to Jr college instead.

And somewhere in the state of Florida, a village is missing it's idiot...........................ballbag................

Wow, sounds like a man crush to me. You are creating a character because I never said that stuff. What a weird guy you are, I'm not going to associate myself with you man. Just ignore my posts and I'll do the same, okay?

So you are claiming you never said any of this, what a two faced sack of **** you are.

This is MY fycking forum, not yours, you are a guest in my house, get it? As long as you continue to hang around here, I'm gonna bust your balls, so get used to it. The longer you stay here and talk out of your south end, the more myself and others here are going to ride you. Do you see any of us going to DOOFINBALLBAGFORUM.COM and talking smack with you, no, so why after you made a total jerkoff of yourself do you continue to hang around here, you human fycking punching bag.

HEY DOUCHEBAG, GET THIS THROUGH YOUR CAST IRON HEAD; NOONE LIKES YOU HERE AND WE ALL WANT YOU TO LEAVE. THE LONGER YOU STAY, THE MORE **** YOU ARE GOING TO GET AROUND HERE. *******.

So you are claiming you never said any of this, what a two faced sack of **** you are.

This is MY fycking forum, not yours, you are a guest in my house, get it? As long as you continue to hang around here, I'm gonna bust your balls, so get used to it. The longer you stay here and talk out of your south end, the more myself and others here are going to ride you. Do you see any of us going to DOOFINBALLBAGFORUM.COM and talking smack with you, no, so why after you made a total jerkoff of yourself do you continue to hang around here, you human fycking punching bag.

HEY DOUCHEBAG, GET THIS THROUGH YOUR CAST IRON HEAD; NOONE LIKES YOU HERE AND WE ALL WANT YOU TO LEAVE. THE LONGER YOU STAY, THE MORE **** YOU ARE GOING TO GET AROUND HERE. *******.

And the more stupid you will continue to look. When I make a post talking about the NFL and you respond with this, who looks like the dummy?

I wasn't aware this was DoubleG's forum and everyone had to bow down to him. I wonder what the admins think of that.

And yes, there are plenty of Patsfans at Finheaven. It makes the sites better to have opposing team's fans in there.

But you're right, I have learned one thing in this thread. I can now add you to my list of posters to ignore. You're getting close to Patspride on that one and he is WAY up there.

And the more stupid you will continue to look. When I make a post talking about the NFL and you respond with this, who looks like the dummy?

I wasn't aware this was DoubleG's forum and everyone had to bow down to him. I wonder what the admins think of that.

And yes, there are plenty of Patsfans at Finheaven. It makes the sites better to have opposing team's fans in there.

But you're right, I have learned one thing in this thread. I can now add you to my list of posters to ignore. You're getting close to Patspride on that one and he is WAY up there.

You haven't left yet? You obviously don't like the majority of us, the majority of us don't like you...sooooo, um?

why on earth would anyone waste there time talking to a complete idiot and bulls hit artist such as you .you dont know how to talk football .your here because the patriots are everything the dolphins arent and you cant stand it .it drives you crazy .go sit on a cucumber youll love it.

Why is supporting another team worse than rape to you some of you?

I definitely don't want to be lumped in with Aqua here, but at the same time, I don't really see what's wrong with him either. Maybe it's because I'm new here, but from what I've seen he hasn't really done anything wrong around here except root for a rival team.

I mean, he's loyal to his team which is more than you can say for most of the people that posted in the main forum before Indy beat us. When he posts about the Dolphins, he keeps in in here. Outside the forum he remains on topic about the Pats (from what I've seen of him) and doesn't bring up Miami unless they have something to do with the thread. He doesn't seem to be a troll either like the vast majority of Charger fans that post on here.

He's just kind of a homer. That said, there's nothing wrong to me with having a Doofins fan here. You know, someone that we can throw around like a rag doll whenever we feel the need. Kind of like the idiot of the town. :eat1:

I definitely don't want to be lumped in with Aqua here, but at the same time, I don't really see what's wrong with him either. Maybe it's because I'm new here, but from what I've seen he hasn't really done anything wrong around here except root for a rival team.

I mean, he's loyal to his team which is more than you can say for most of the people that posted in the main forum before Indy beat us. When he posts about the Dolphins, he keeps in in here. Outside the forum he remains on topic about the Pats (from what I've seen of him) and doesn't bring up Miami unless they have something to do with the thread. He doesn't seem to be a troll either like the vast majority of Charger fans that post on here.

He's just kind of a homer. That said, there's nothing wrong to me with having a Doofins fan here. You know, someone that we can throw around like a rag doll whenever we feel the need. Kind of like the idiot of the town. :eat1:

HAHA, I love the post. Esepcially that last little piece. Sure you've got that right until next season, then we shall see.;)

take a look at some of his older threads and i think you will change your mind .but i do agree its fun to have him here to crap on .lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore