PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here's to Seahawks Michael Bennett.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Blue&Red

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Sorry, I couldn't find a link, but I thought this was worthy of it's own thread. Michael Bennett heaped praise on BB, TB, Kraft and the Pats org, as a whole. Bobby Wagner also said some good things. I been seeing the clip on the NFLN. If anyone has a link please add it. I thought it added a little positive to a horrible few day:D

Smart. Don't give the Pats any additional bulletin board material beyond what pinhead Lane did yesterday.

Pats have enough motivation to last a lifetime now...

Here's what Wagner had to say:
“I don’t care," Wagner said. “They can be flat. They can be pumped up. Someone has to hand them off and someone has to catch them. I’m the guy who has to tackle them, so put as much air as you want in them.”

Wagner also doesn’t worry about the integrity of the situation.

“I don’t know what’s unfair," Wagner said. “It’s playing ball. At the end of the day, what can we do now? It’s all in the past.

“It’s not like we’re going to go and say, ‘Replay the game.’ It’s not like we’re going to go and say, ‘Disqualify them or something.’ They’re here and we’re going to play them and we’re going to take advantage of all of our advantages.”

Has the controversy changed the way he views the Patriots?

“It hasn’t changed," Wagner said. “They are what they are. We focus on us and they do what they do. They’re winners. They’ve done this for a long time. I’ve watched them -- growing up -- winning. I have respect for them.”
Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore