PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here's some good news about 0-1... updated to 2-3 now

A lot, but not always. He’s certainly not wrong about Patricia. None of his three points were anywhere near wrong.
The fact that you have to pick and chose when Ochmed is right and wrong means he is mostly, if not always, wrong. Nice try though - you do not go down without a fight.
That’s a lot of work for zero humor. Glad to know that one comment made you a bit introspective, though. Think on it. This is a message board centered around talking about a football team we like. This isn’t life. If you’re so concerned about another grown man “slipping” and “losing respect,” maybe you should go get one. Go outside for a little while. Breathe some fresh air.
Yes, I need some fresh air. What I do not need is any more Kontradiction analysis on the Patriots as your comments are choking the board. Patricia is not great, but he is a fine assistant. Your "in depth analysis" to the contrary is an indication of how you have slipped over the last 2 to 3 months. It is OK to slip, it happens to all of us. Take a break, have a beer, and clear your mind. I am sure you will be OK in February '23.
Imagine being a grown, adult man saying this. You’re not cringing? You should be. This is embarrassing stuff.
What is embarrassing is your support and analysis of Ochmed. I mean there is no escaping that. You are trying to change the subject, but "what has been said has been said". You aligned your support network, and it is embarrassing. Hi, I am Kontradiction, and I hope Ochmed will grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Riding on the back of Ochmed? DUDE - you have slipped so much you can not even understand the amount you have slipped.

Agreeing with Ochmend. Disappointing. So disappointing.

The fact that you have to pick and chose when Ochmed is right and wrong means he is mostly, if not always, wrong. Nice try though - you do not go down without a fight.

Have you been drinking? I don’t pick and choose it. I either agree or disagree with him. The fact that you can’t even bring yourself to say he’s wrong 100% of the time is what is most telling. So, expand, tell me which of his 3 points is wrong and detail why.

Yes, I need some fresh air. What I do not need is any more Kontradiction analysis on the Patriots as your comments are choking the board. Patricia is not great, but he is a fine assistant.

To date, he is not a fine offensive assistant. It’s relatively debatable if he was even a fine defensive assistant. He was a complete failure as a head coach. McDaniels, on the other hand, helped guide an offense with a rookie QB to the playoffs.

Your "in depth analysis" to the contrary is an indication of how you have slipped over the last 2 to 3 months. It is OK to slip, it happens to all of us. Take a break, have a beer, and clear your mind. I am sure you will be OK in February '23.

I have taken a break. I was off here the entire offseason while you were plugging away, simping for a 70-year old man. How about you? Why don’t you go in depth? I’ve never seen you break down defensive coverage, gap integrity, blocking schemes, option routes, and how we attacked the defense. In your defense of Patricia, why not go ahead and do that for us?

Start by commenting on the option routes and how they changed pre-snap. Detail the coverage Miami was in at the time. Detail the the coverages we threw at them on the defensive side of the ball for kicks. Did we take inside leverage or outside leverage? Why? Why did Meyers and Parker get the majority of the offensive snaps? What do you believe Patricia saw to leave Bourne out and sit in 2 and 12 personnel? Be something more than a run-of-the-mill IBBWT guy. Those are a dime a dozen. Stand out.

What is embarrassing is your support and analysis of Ochmed. I mean there is no escaping that. You are trying to change the subject, but "what has been said has been said". You aligned your support network, and it is embarrassing. Hi, I am Kontradiction, and I hope Ochmed will grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Riding on the back of Ochmed? DUDE - you have slipped so much you can not even understand the amount you have slipped.

Agreeing with Ochmend. Disappointing. So disappointing.

You, yourself, must agree with Ochmed some of the time. Otherwise, why would you only be able to bring yourself to say that he’s “wrong a lot” and not “always wrong?” As for the rest? First rule of holes. You’ve already embarrassed yourself. Stop digging. Is there any humor coming down the pipeline anytime soon? I don’t expect a grown man who tells another grown man that he’s slipping on a message board to be funny, but still… this is all cringe.

Have you been drinking? I don’t pick and choose it. I either agree or disagree with him. The fact that you can’t even bring yourself to say he’s wrong 100% of the time is what is most telling. So, expand, tell me which of his 3 points is wrong and detail why.

To date, he is not a fine offensive assistant. It’s relatively debatable if he was even a fine defensive assistant. He was a complete failure as a head coach. McDaniels, on the other hand, helped guide an offense with a rookie QB to the playoffs.

I have taken a break. I was off here the entire offseason while you were plugging away, simping for a 70-year old man. How about you? Why don’t you go in depth? I’ve never seen you break down defensive coverage, gap integrity, blocking schemes, option routes, and how we attacked the defense. In your defense of Patricia, why not go ahead and do that for us?

Start by commenting on the option routes and how they changed pre-snap. Detail the coverage Miami was in at the time. Detail the the coverages we threw at them on the defensive side of the ball for kicks. Did we take inside leverage or outside leverage? Why? Why did Meyers and Parker get the majority of the offensive snaps? What do you believe Patricia saw to leave Bourne out and sit in 2 and 12 personnel? Be something more than a run-of-the-mill IBBWT guy. Those are a dime a dozen. Stand out.

You, yourself, must agree with Ochmed some of the time. Otherwise, why would you only be able to bring yourself to say that he’s “wrong a lot” and not “always wrong?” As for the rest? First rule of holes. You’ve already embarrassed yourself. Stop digging. Is there any humor coming down the pipeline anytime soon? I don’t expect a grown man who tells another grown man that he’s slipping on a message board to be funny, but still… this is all cringe.

You win. Too many words. But you are slipping. You used to be better.

@Joker I’m glad I’m not the only one who finds this whole back and forth ridiculous.

You win. Too many words. But you are slipping. You used to be better.
Yeah, I figured you couldn’t offer that much insightful detail. I may have used to be better, but you’ve never brought much to the table. Now go outside, touch grass, and maybe stick your pee pee in that Asian squirter you were bragging about. You’ll feel better, and maybe it won’t lead you to make embarrassing posts about how a stranger on a football message board is “slipping.” Thanks for the laugh, though.

Yeah, I figured you couldn’t offer that much insightful detail. I may have used to be better, but you’ve never brought much to the table. Now go outside, touch grass, and maybe stick your pee pee in that Asian squirter you were bragging about. You’ll feel better, and maybe it won’t lead you to make embarrassing posts about how a stranger on a football message board is “slipping.” Thanks for the laugh, though.

Already did the Asian squirter earlier, no need to repeat with a different one today as I am too old. You are right, I never brought much to the table but I am consistent and that is not the discussion (common tactic by you to change the talking point). You used to be insightful and funny, but those days are gone. Now you are are an Ochmed lackey (are you familiar with British phraseology as we respect the Queen?). Huge collapse by you. At least I am treading water and keeping the Asians squirting. Hope you can pick it up soon. We need you.

Already did the Asian squirter earlier, no need to repeat with a different one today as I am too old. You are right, I never brought much to the table but I am consistent and that is not the discussion (common tactic by you to change the talking point). You used to be insightful and funny, but those days are gone. Now you are are an Ochmed lackey (are you familiar with British phraseology as we respect the Queen?). Huge collapse by you. At least I am treading water and keeping the Asians squirting. Hope you can pick it up soon. We need you.
You’re consistent, alright. Consistently underwhelming. I don’t play video games, but I’m familiar with the term NPC. That’s what you are - a non-player character. Outside of this embarrassing tirade, you’re not really all that noticeable. You can’t break down a defense or an offense, you bring nothing to the table when we talk college ball and possible fits for the team… you’re an “IBBIT” guy. You leave tomorrow and 5 more replace you.

But good to know it was my posts on the Queen that offended you. I figured it was either that, or I wasn’t verbally sucking BB off enough for your liking. I have two kids now. Our newest addition was born Monday, our oldest is almost two. I have actual hobbies to where my personality doesn’t revolve around the team anymore. I have a boat that I like to take the family out with on the weekend, I golf, I work, I just started training in MMA, I traveled all over the country and to Europe in the offseason. In other words, the Patriots are now just a way to pass three hours on a Sunday and this board is a way to pass time during the work week.

So, you’ll excuse me if I don’t lose sleep over what someone whose entire personality is centered around being a Pats fan thinks about my contributions on a message board these days. For the love of all that is holy, please go get a life.

Last edited:
Did the NE offenses in those years have coordinators or was the 'consultant' model in effect?
No, but I'm sure you were just as grouchy those years too

Here's some good news about 1-2...

Last four times:

2001, 2012, 2018, 2021.

Made the playoffs each year.

soyouretellingmetheresachance-4.gif

:whistle:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back