PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here's some good news about 0-1... updated to 2-3 now

Great trivia question.
Titans started 0-6 and gave it a good run finishing 8-8. Dolphins weren't far off 1-7 last year and finished 9-8.

If the Pats have a start like that I think coaching changes will and should be made. The 2020 Pats managed 7-9 and they were inferior to this team in pretty much every area of the team. No reason why a team like this should have a start like that.

Titans started 0-6 and gave it a good run finishing 8-8. Dolphins weren't far off 1-7 last year and finished 9-8.

If the Pats have a start like that I think coaching changes will and should be made. The 2020 Pats managed 7-9 and they were inferior to this team in pretty much every area of the team. No reason why a team like this should have a start like that.
BB wont demote his boy Patricia.

Since 2001, the Pats have gone 0-1 five times.

2001, 2003, 2014, 2017, and 2021.

All five times they made the playoffs!

6t9pzn.gif

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
Did the NE offenses in those years have coordinators or was the 'consultant' model in effect?

They lost week 1 last year too. How’d that go? Did that playoff appearance really feel good? Really?

BB wont demote his boy Patricia.

But yet it seems everything Patricia touches on the patriots turns to dog poop!

1.) he has spats with players. First butler then Bourne. This is nonsense and a sign of a bad manager.
2.) our offensive line is a mess. He is the offensive line coach! Ouch! no wonder yates is wearing a bag on his head nowadays.
3.) our offense is worse than dog poop. Patricia is calling the plays. Watching our offense is really painful.

How much longer can bb tolerate the disfunction that surrounds Patricia and how it hurts the team?

But yet it seems everything Patricia touches on the patriots turns to dog poop!

1.) he has spats with players. First butler then Bourne. This is nonsense and a sign of a bad manager.
2.) our offensive line is a mess. He is the offensive line coach! Ouch! no wonder yates is wearing a bag on his head nowadays.
3.) our offense is worse than dog poop. Patricia is calling the plays. Watching our offense is really painful.

How much longer can bb tolerate the disfunction that surrounds Patricia and how it hurts the team?
Don’t forget Patricia’s reported spats with players in Detroit, too.

They lost week 1 last year too. How’d that go? Did that playoff appearance really feel good? Really?

OMG projecting Week 1 in 2021 to a playoff appearance in 2022? Really? C'mon man!

Don’t forget Patricia’s reported spats with players in Detroit, too.

Detroit was a complete sh!t show before Patricia. McDaniels failed in Denver including player spats, therefore he will fail in LV? Did you see LV in week 1, 2022? Obviously McDaniels has lost touch with the Raiders too. Should we welcome back McDaniels after he fails in LV?

You are better than agreeing with a troll post by @Ochmed Jones. Pick up your game or you will lose respect on the board.

Detroit was a complete sh!t show before Patricia. McDaniels failed in Denver including player spats, therefore he will fail in LV? Did you see LV in week 1, 2022? Obviously McDaniels has lost touch with the Raiders too. Should we welcome back McDaniels after he fails in LV?

You are better than agreeing with a troll post by @Ochmed Jones. Pick up your game or you will lose respect on the board.
And it was an even bigger ****show after he left. Ochmed isn’t a troll, and he is not always wrong. Nobody is. I couldn’t care less about “respect on this board.” I’m actually laughing at the fact that a grown man just typed that out, thought to himself “this is it,” and clicked “post reply.” Embarrassing.

And it was an even bigger ****show after he left. Ochmed isn’t a troll, and he is not always wrong. Nobody is. I couldn’t care less about “respect on this board.” I’m actually laughing at the fact that a grown man just typed that out, thought to himself “this is it,” and clicked “post reply.” Embarrassing.

Really? Ochmed is wrong a lot - the fact you have to say he is "not always wrong" is telling.

A grown man versus an ungrown man? Maybe you are stretching your metaphor to make a point? Maybe a partially grown man? Maybe I am 5'2" tall - is that grown? How many "mans" are there in Kontradiction land? You were "actually laughing" versus "not actually laughing"? Was it a loud fake laugh, or a quiet "I am a d!ck head" laugh? Maybe it was a "I have a "d!ck about as big as Patricia" laugh, so I have will criticize him?

Pick up your game Dude - you have noticeably slipped over the last 2 months.

Really? Ochmed is wrong a lot - the fact you have to say he is "not always wrong" is telling.

A lot, but not always. He’s certainly not wrong about Patricia. None of his three points were anywhere near wrong.

A grown man versus an ungrown man? Maybe you are stretching your metaphor to make a point? Maybe a partially grown man? Maybe I am 5'2" tall - is that grown? How many "mans" are there in Kontradiction land? You were "actually laughing" versus "not actually laughing"? Was it a loud fake laugh, or a quiet "I am a d!ck head" laugh? Maybe it was a "I have a "d!ck about as big as Patricia" laugh, so I have will criticize him?

That’s a lot of work for zero humor. Glad to know that one comment made you a bit introspective, though. Think on it. This is a message board centered around talking about a football team we like. This isn’t life. If you’re so concerned about another grown man “slipping” and “losing respect,” maybe you should go get one. Go outside for a little while. Breathe some fresh air.

Pick up your game Dude - you have noticeably slipped over the last 2 months.

Imagine being a grown, adult man saying this. You’re not cringing? You should be. This is embarrassing stuff.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back