PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here We Go Red Sox >> Here We Go >> Game (3)

Jacoby
"ICE"bury

Dustin
"Pound"droia

Bah-Da-Bah-Bah-Bah I'm lovin' it.

Question for Pawtucket (Red Sox) fans; who else do they have down there waiting to make an impact? Its crazy the quality of players they have sent up the last two years.

Question for Pawtucket (Red Sox) fans; who else do they have down there waiting to make an impact? Its crazy the quality of players they have sent up the last two years.
everybody forgets about craig hanson hes still very young and should mature and develope .justin masterson [RHP]is a stud but hes still in double A with the portland seadogs .hes going to be really good.

everybody forgets about craig hanson hes still very young and should mature and develope .justin masterson [RHP]is a stud but hes still in double A with the portland seadogs .hes going to be really good.

Wow your right, forgot all about Hanson. He had great stuff when he was first called up and then got hit hard. Should find a spot as a set up guy I would think.

Wow your right, forgot all about Hanson. He had great stuff when he was first called up and then got hit hard. Should find a spot as a set up guy I would think.
the most important thing is the scouts the sox have and the guy who is drafting all these guys.my theo epstien himself.ive had my concerns with theo[see the shortstop position]but there is no doubt theo really has a eye for drafting excellent young talent.people also forget hansen came right out of college .he didnt even have a full year of minor league ball under his belt before he got called up.

Last edited:
They've got a great farm system..I managed to catch several games in Lowell this past season..Even at that level,there's some good talent..Keep an eye on Lowrie,future SS..Check em all here
http://soxprospects.com/

it was a good game, and I was proud of the second effort to preserve dice's win

Sox may win but the Patriots, most unfortunately, will not.
52-7

044.gif

Last edited:
Guys...come on to the game day thread. Its time. Lets cheerup.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back