PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Help - my posts keep disappearing because a mod keeps abusing his authority

Wolfpack

Banned
Reaction score
Is there anything that can be done about a moderator who singles me out because of our political differences and gives me undeserved infractions and makes my posts disappear? I'd sure like someone to explain to me how my post below violates forum rules, especially when 2 other people in the same thread made the exact same point and their posts are still there. This post was deleted from the thread and I was given infractions. :bricks:

Wolfpack said:
There's a difference between a team that is losing (but is giving an honest effort) and a team of dog-fakers.

Sorry, but the Red Sox have several dog-fakers (Beckett, Lackey, etc.).
Sorry but the Patriots were one such franchise from their founding in 1960 well into the 90's. By your own admission, you would gladly have abandoned such a team, and ridiculed those who support it. That isn't a personal attack, that's a statement of fact using your own words against you. All the bans and deleting my posts and infractions will do nothing to change that.

You abuse your authority by deleting my previous post and issuing me an infraction when all I did was piont out that -- by your own admission -- you don't support the type of franchise that the Patriots were for over 30 years.

Last edited:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back