PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Help for Pats fans attending game at Foxboro

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
There are two threads buried in other forums that surely most here missed. Was hoping that some that go to Gillette often could respond and help these fellow fans out with answers to their questions.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...7/681736-few-questions-gillette-regulars.html
Hi, fellow Pats fans!

A friend of mine and I are going to be coming down from Maine to the Pats/Vikings game on the 31st. We haven't been to Gillette since the '07 season - obviously there have been a lot of changes to the parking since then with all the new construction. We're going to be sitting in the 115 section and would like to partake in some tailgating before the game. So, some questions:

Where's the best place to park?

Where does the good tailgating take place?

Any other tips for two Mainers who aren't overly familiar with Gillette?

Thanks for any advice! Go Patriots!!

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/25/681235-new-here.html
Hi all!!!

So...my husband is from boston...and of course...is a huge patriots fan. Thus, we are both patriots fans!! :)

i want to get him tickets for the patriots game against the packers on 12/19. i know this isn't the place to be asking...and to be honest...i'm just clueless on how to go about this.

i saw that i can't start new threads on the other forum...so i'm hoping someone can help me out.

i found some tickets...section 311 row 24 seats 23/24...i know really high...for 97.80 on the ticketmaster exchange...which seems like an AWESOME price.

would those seats be decent? i was looking for section 310...but they're hard to find now. i found some before...but was too late in buying them. i hesitated! :(

anyways, thank you all beforehand...i'm so sorry if mentioning tickets is taboo on this site. i'm just really feeling the pressure now to get the tickets! thank you! any advice would be great!

Thanks in advance .........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back