PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello folks

Ravens fan, huh?

images

At least I am not a Steelers fan
. Used to live north of Baltimore. Worked in Hanover Pa for a while. the building was crazy, steelers, ravens and nit any lions fans.

My name is Charles just joined a few days ago. I am a Ravens fan but respect the hell out of your organization and fans. I look forward to some banter (hey it’s going to happen). Most importantly I am looking forward to intelligent football discussions.
Can you tell us where Ray Lewis buried his bloodied cream colored suit?

My name is Charles just joined a few days ago. I am a Ravens fan but respect the hell out of your organization and fans. I look forward to some banter (hey it’s going to happen). Most importantly I am looking forward to intelligent football discussions.
Welcome Charles. Ravens just signed TE Mark Andrews for $56 million but still haven't had time to extend Lamar, are the having second thoughts? I have never seen a running QB have a long career, are the Ravens wanting to limit the years?

Q: What do the Baltimore Ravens and possums have in common?

A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!

Q: What is the difference between a Ravens fan and a baby?

A: The baby will stop whining after awhile.

Q: What is the difference between a bucket of **** and an Baltimore Ravens fan?

A: The bucket.

Q: What do you call a Ravens fan with a sheep under his arm?
A: A pimp

Q: What's the difference between the Ravens and a dollar bill?
A: You can get 4 quarters out of a dollar bill

Q: How do you stop a Ravens fan from beating his wife?
A: Put a Patriots jersey on her

Do we even play the Ratbirds this season? Go away and build another statue of a (double) murderer why don't you!

Come on, he's a Raven fan. That means he probably loves Ray, but knows how it is.

Besides, if we rib him too hard on RLKAG he can just respond with AHKAG so we're about even there.
I think AHWAG is more appropriate

loved When Brady owned the Steelers

Do we even play the Ratbirds this season? Go away and build another statue of a (double) murderer why don't you!
1- I never built the statue a sculptor did.

2- we don’t play them but we will in the title game

Last edited:
Is Judon better than Adalius Thomas was ?

THIS is what is called a "Future Thread Bashing The Judon Signing" post...for those of you that need to read between the lines....

Definitely watching it closely. By all signs so far seems to be good. Judon has been playing excellent, he's just not that funny as a person.

Can't easily forget AT being a bust signing. A lot of deja vu happening (Chad Jackson, Maroney, Dave Thomas+Garrett Mills, high priced LB signings).

Come on, he's a Raven fan. That means he probably loves Ray, but knows how it is.

Besides, if we rib him too hard on RLKAG he can just respond with AHKAG so we're about even there.
Feel free to post your picture of Hernandez's statue outside Gillette.
Steelers are worse than Broncos fans. Imo there is not much worse than a Pittsburgh fan.
Really?
Except multiple Pittsburgh fans.
Cmon?

The Steelers? We have a yearly thread devoted to this. Ffs you two.

@Loving_life35

What is the deal w all the key injuries ? Concerning events for a team with playoff aspirations in a tough division.

It’s a good thing you got a rb playing qb to account for all these rb losses.

Looks like Peters done for season.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back