OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Heat of Mavericks

• Total voters
capt.12696b3da98740a49da75789612833d2-12696b3da98740a49da75789612833d2-0.jpg

Honestly, I bet these two guys are the biggest d-bags on the planet and everyone around them and on that organization probably can't stand them. Their arrogance is appalling. We know Lebron was not well-liked in Cleveland, so I imagine combining his douchebaggery with Wade just makes them even more insufferable.

Last edited:
Honestly, I bet these two guys are the biggest d-bags on the planet and everyone around them and on that organization probably can't stand them. Their arrogance is appalling. We know Lebron was not well-liked in Cleveland, so I imagine combining his douchebaggery with Wade just makes them even more insufferable.
I never minded Dwayne Wade before he tried to rip Rajon Rondo's arm off during the Celtics series.

I don't dislike Wade and LeBron because they are good players I've started to dislike them because they both appear to be wankers.

well...that's proof if one needed it, that the mavs are probably not only the better team, but the more mature team lol

i hope, even if miami somehow pulls a comeback out of their ass, that dirk at the least still gets mvp, he's earned it so far

dirk+nowitzki+May+5%252C+2011.jpg

It's all in the hair imo.

What do you call the three superstars who decided to play together for the Miami Heat next season?

The Three Mi-Egos
How do you know you've found Lebron James' cell phone?

It vibrates and receives calls, but doesn't have a ring!

Last edited:
Did you hear McDonald's is now serving up McBrons?
If you eat it during the 4th quarter, you're guaranteed to choke!
LeBron James was just traded to the Florida Panthers.
He should be wildly sucessful, since in the NHL, there are only 3 periods.
What's the difference between Saturn and LeBron James?
They're both big and full of gas, but at least Saturn has rings.

Last edited:
defeat-pure-evil.jpg
spritebillboardweb.jpg

Last edited:
Actually - though our resident Patriot fan/Heat fan is hurting right now, Miami showed me more than I thought they had.

They actually seemed to ultimately come together as a team - not as much as Dallas this year or as much as Boston did in 2007, but they played better as a team than I ever thought they would when they assembled their own "Big Three"

Aside from the Mark Cuban factor I'm pretty happy with outcome though. Miami played as a team - but the Mavericks played better as a team.

Ultimately that's what basketball comes down to.

F Miami...lechoke was amazing..walking off the court and not congratulating them at all...loser

F Miami...lechoke was amazing..walking off the court and not congratulating them at all...loser

Biggest douchebag in the NBA ... who will he blame this time.
lebron-james_queen-james.png

260450_10150221568816225_506496224_7461494_4396355_n.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
I've got to say I'm pretty happy with the outcome. Miami never acted like champions, with the exception of pre-season. I can not give James his due. I think he had 4 points in the fourth quarter until he hit that meaningless 3. THEN, to see him wearing that #6 is the ultimate insult. Oh yea, who's coughing now?

i love it the heat lose:D:D:D lebron is pathetic. the bigger the game the smaller his balls become .hes a joke.

Best tweet of the night... Tonight we are all Mavericks...

I know folks resent us because we win, but fans literally resent LeBron because he is...

What will be interesting now is to see what happens to the Heat if the NBA locks the big three out in order to achieve a hard cap...

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back