PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hasta La Vista Chaim Bloom

What went awry?
he tried to field a team on a budget and that didn't work very well. The minor leagues were built back up somewhat but our major league pitching was never very good, we couldn't field very well or run the bases. We have 3 DHs playing in the field and had a guy wait until the season was about to begin to get elbow surgery. The offensive lineup wasn't that bad and just missing a few pieces. Other than that, pretty good team

he tried to field a team on a budget and that didn't work very well. The minor leagues were built back up somewhat but our major league pitching was never very good, we couldn't field very well or run the bases. We have 3 DHs playing in the field and had a guy wait until the season was about to begin to get elbow surgery. The offensive lineup wasn't that bad and just missing a few pieces. Other than that, pretty good team
Tampa spent the money I take it.

Dude did what he was asked to do by ownership. Now they'll bring someone in an overreact the other way, spend like a drunken sailor, and then that guy will get fired too, for spending John Henry's millions.

Glad he is gone. Now the owners need to step aside/sell the team. Quit...
I can't invest much time in the Sox after they made the Ruth trade look good with Mookie. Unforgivable.

John Lester and Bogaerts too. All set with this owner group.
there is a long list of bad choices...forgot about Lester. that is why i don't want Tek managing this team...he would eventually be fired and that would be disappointing

To be honest, Bloom has made some real boneheaded moves. I was pissed when they traded Vazquez to the Astros but they got Wyler Abreu and he's been outstanding for the Sox. He's hitting .364 in 20 games. So, despite my feelings, he did a pretty good thing there.

**** John Henry's team.

Even if I have an opportunity, I'm never again setting foot in the place as long as that ****ing disgusting billboard can still be seen from the Mass Pike.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back