PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hasta La Vista Chaim Bloom

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

The Boston Red Sox announced Thursday they have parted ways with Chief Baseball Officer Chaim Bloom.

“While parting ways is not taken lightly, today signals a new direction for our club,” said Principal Owner John Henry. “Our organization has significant expectations on the field and while Chaim’s efforts in revitalizing our baseball infrastructure have helped set the stage for the future, we will today begin a search for new leadership.”

Last edited:
Just noticed how empty Fenway is today for the game against the Yankees. I haven't seen it this empty against the Yankees in a long time. I suppose it doesn't help that they're battling it out for last place.

Just noticed how empty Fenway is today for the game against the Yankees. I haven't seen it this empty against the Yankees in a long time. I suppose it doesn't help that they're battling it out for last place.
You could get nosebleeds for a dollar. Arguably the best rivalry in sports and this is where it is at.

just wait till the last series of the season, 2 game set vs Tampa at Fenway...they'll be lucky if they get 10,000 in the seats.

just wait till the last series of the season, 2 game set vs Tampa at Fenway...they'll be lucky if they get 10,000 in the seats.

My friend bought us tickets on the Monster for the last game of the season for my Christmas present. He bought them as soon as they went on sale when the Sox still had a chance. So, I'll be there just to sit on the wall for the first time. I was hoping they'd still be in contention but unfortunately that's not the case.

How is it that Sam Kennedy is not on the firing line? Bloom's record was equally Kennedy's. I guess he gets a second chance since he wasn't the one who fired Dombrowski.

I can't stand the Red Sox after they - via Kennedy - have gone out of their way to virtue signal about race while throwing the fan base under the bus. After we had to live with their crap record on race (and child molesting) for decades, now this cupcake comes in and he's Mr. Integrity? And let's not forget who Kennedy just had to have as their manager.

I didn't necessarily have a problem with his long term vision with the farm system/young talent but in terms of managing MLB level talent he drove me batshit crazy.

Bad trades. Dumpster diving. Paralysis in making trades. Penny-wise, pound foolish.

Hes a very good VP of Baseball Operations.

How is it that Sam Kennedy is not on the firing line? Bloom's record was equally Kennedy's. I guess he gets a second chance since he wasn't the one who fired Dombrowski. I can't stand the Red Sox after they - via Kennedy - have gone out of their way to virtue signal about race while throwing the fan base under the bus. After we had to live with their crap record on race (and child molesting) for decades, now this cupcake comes in and he's Mr. Integrity?
I ****ing hate Sam Kennedy. Friggan glorified ticket salesman. He is completely useless.

Hes another one who need to go.

It needed to be done. Seemed to have a good sense for the farm system and finding valuable bats at low cost, but holy **** the pitching and defense has been so atrocious for years. Like beyond comprehension bad.

what kind of a name is chain boom?

where did he come from?

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3