PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harry, Agholor change their jersery numbers

I'm glad FearNo1 won't have to change his username or his false confidence for a disappointing player.

Shouldn't this guy be more concerned about playing football instead of swapping jersey numbers? Harry will be wearing his new jersey watching football on tv like the rest of us.

Some of you other old timers must have the same reaction as me when you see stories about "Harry..." I keep imagining a really old irish guy in these stories (sadly I am guessing that Harry passed on or can't get online anymore... he was pretty old.)

I’m not the guy that gets upset when a player changes numbers. Not most of the time at least. Especially when they switch to numbers that are sexy or tight. Reading that Harry changed his number really pissed me off in an irrational way. I mean, come on man. How about you get in the field and do something productive for this ball club that lives up to even half of the hype a draft pick of your stature gets. Can’t even get on the field and he’s worried about numbers. NUMBERS. #endrant

Barmore will look way better with 90. 70 was an awful number. Too bad Harris refuses to change his number.

Shouldn't this guy be more concerned about playing football instead of swapping jersey numbers? Harry will be wearing his new jersey watching football on tv like the rest of us.
Arrghhh Dey can’t have no fun!

This is good for us as fans because we’re now used to watching #1 lumber around out there with no visible idea of what he’s doing.

Who got Cams locker?

I heard that it was close to TV.

So changing to his college number, like many NFL players do, while rehabbing sn injury, is a indictment on his work ethic and commitment? Got it.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back