PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harmon Visits Costa Rica...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harmon is a good dude so he brought some weed?
Who cares?
It isnt going to hurt him it isnt going to hurt the people he chooses to smoke it with.
Was it a bad decison to bring it on a plane absolutely.
Should he be cut?
He is a great deep safety a great team mate a smart dude and loves the team.
Cut him for pot I would think BBs gone senile.
Smart?
DW Toys

On top of which, like a great deal of NFL players, he very likely uses it for pain management, as opposed to "rec" or "partying" use.

How fast we are to forget that football players are still human beings who pay a price for playing such a violent sport.

Doesn't matter what he's using it for. It's still illegal in the NFL.

Doesn't matter what he's using it for. It's still illegal in the NFL.
And illegal according to US Law as he comes back in with it. Yikes! Kind of doubt he opened up a window on the plane to chuck it. But then again it could have replaced airline peanuts and stale pretzels.
Dumb.
DW Toys

What a brain dead move. Especially with how easy it is to get weed in Costa Rica.

Ok, that’s what I’m saying essentially ...if this constitutes a major offense and not just simple possession, it could be a problem with Bill. This isn’t a cop stopping him at a traffic light and noticing weed on the passenger seat. Harmon is transporting weed to another country.
I dunna know.

If my math is correct a dime bag (~.5grams) is about $20 (not that I buy but as a parent of teenagers I need to be aware) so essentially he was in possession of ~$2200 worth of pot. I don't know what the FLA laws are and I don't know if because of that $ amount the DEA gets involved. I'm not knowledgeable on the legalities of it all. I just go by what I read. It seems to me with what he was caught with there is no way in hell he intended to distribute. No way.

I agree it could get ugly but I just don't see jail time over this. A fine and 1 game suspension seem reasonable to me.

BTW, just because Bill didn’t do anything to Faulk or Law 10 + years ago does NOT mean he is going to handle things the same way today. Bill’s thinking on these matters may have evolved over time. The recent trend seems to be he doesn’t want troublemakers on the team. I hope Harmon stays because he’s darn good.

BTW, just because Bill didn’t do anything to Faulk or Law 10 + years ago does NOT mean he is going to handle things the same way today. Bill’s thinking on these matters may have evolved over time. The recent trend seems to be he doesn’t want troublemakers on the team. I hope Harmon stays because he’s darn good.
Well he did keep Brady after his suspension.

I dunna know.

If my math is correct a dime bag (~.5grams) is about $20 (not that I buy but as a parent of teenagers I need to be aware) so essentially he was in possession of ~$2200 worth of pot. I don't know what the FLA laws are and I don't know if because of that $ amount the DEA gets involved. I'm not knowledgeable on the legalities of it all. I just go by what I read. It seems to me with what he was caught with there is no way in hell he intended to distribute. No way.

I agree it could get ugly but I just don't see jail time over this. A fine and 1 game suspension seem reasonable to me.

You need to update your price chart, he had like 2oz which is like $600 in good weed and $150 in ****ty weed.

Last edited:
Nope too many NFL Docs can prescribe gooder stuff perhaps.
DW Toys
If only we had the same dr the squealers used to use we wouldnt have to worry about illegal dangerous drugs like It makes me shudder to speak the name marijuana.

You need to update your price chart, he had like 2oz which is like $600 in good weed and $150 in ****ty weed.
Thought a dime bag .5g was $20?

I guess I do!

How will you know?
I’ve been there. Several times. Just stay in the tourist spots and you won’t have to worry about a “cop” putting it in your pocket then demanding all the cash you have on you to stay out of jail.

I dunna know.

I dunna know.

It's called a dimebag because it costs $10, and that's normally 1 gram

It's called a dimebag because it costs $10, and that's normally 1 gram
Never bought. Always got it free. Just going by what I was told.

He got popped with a little weed. The two of you are ready to force him to live out his days in a Costa Rican underground prison camp. :D

Now...what Goodell does is another matter altogether, but I’m guessing a multi game suspension will be coming.

58 grams is more than a "little" weed. In many states in the U.S. it's a felony because they assume that much is not for personal use. I don't know the details of the possible penalties for that much cannabis (plus paraphrenalia) in Costa Rica. But in much of the world it's a hell of a lot worse than in the U.S. He should have found it locally if it's for personal use. Or do without for the duration he's out of the country. He's lucky to be back in the U.S.

IMO, if it's found to be true, Harmon should be cut. Not for indulging in attitude adjustment. But for stupidity.

Wait...Got busted bringing Ganga into Costa Rica???
huh.gif

No comprendo...Or in English: TF??? o_O

Next, maybe we'll see Gronk get in trouble for bringing sand to the beach. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes