PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hardwick Continues Accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where there is smoke there is fire...

ROFL! You are PATHETIC. PATHETIC.

Can't we ban posters for being too stupid to live? Because this guy has overstayed his "welcome".

Clearly. Since the video demonstrates that Hardwick is a liar, its likely that he was lying about everything.

Wow, this is really getting embarassing to SD, and its fans. I'm sorry you have to deal with it.

There's certainly smoke about LT being healthy enough to play but selfishly quitting on his team this past Sunday.

All Chargers / Pats reference aside, this saying is dumb in and of itself.

Not all smoke comes from fire... whoever wrote that saying failed basic philosophy. It's like saying:

"A" causes "C"
"B" also causes "C"
There is "C", therefore, there is "A".

Not true.

Sorry, this had nothing to do with football... but then again, neither did the poster's point :rolleyes:

Clearly. Since the video demonstrates that Hardwick is a liar, its likely that he was lying about everything.

Tell that Florio at PFT. He obviously believes the hype. :rolleyes:

If you read the question in PFT it is followed by a ???? Do not think Florio believes it.. this is a sad justification of the allegation.

listened to the radio interview, dont know who the radio guys were, but what a bunch of ball washers. One thing for sure, at least Seymour speaks with confidence, what a back pedaling donkey this kid hardwick is, he says something and then tries to get right out of it.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071210/SPORTS01/712100350/1027

Nick Hardwick:
"Their mindset was to try to intimidate us and we see if we'll back down. Everyone seems to think we're soft — that we're Southern Cal boys and we're not going to play hard and were soft and we're quitters,'' Hardwick said.
"We're just as dirty if not dirtier than anyone else in the league, so we like that. That's the way Kansas City was, the way Tennessee was. They think they're going to swell up on us and be bigger than us, tougher.''
Does it sound like Hardwick's mouth is writing checks his body can't cash?

Interesting.....

All Chargers / Pats reference aside, this saying is dumb in and of itself.

Like my favorite all-around dumb cliche, healthy as a horse. Anyone who has ever owned horses knows that is a crock.

seen the vid, didn't look like anything close to a headbutt

just looked like seymour with his game face on

Wow, this is really getting embarassing to SD, and its fans. I'm sorry you have to deal with it.
thanks man, i am embarrassed by hardwick's crying , i really am

Marshall Mcluhan warned us....

WHOA good pull! On a related note:

Member of San Diego training staff opens off-season seance business, calls shop "The Medium Is The Massage."

Okay. I am going to try to be rational here for Sanvara and Dojo.

There is probably an impassable divide between what you believe, based on team loyalty, and what Pats fans believe, based on same. For the record, I too find "what if it's true" and "where there's smoke there's fire" to be pretty unconvincing, but that's beside the point. You guys like your team, and even though you're pulling the punches fairly politely based on trying to be decent guests, it seems very likely that you do believe Hardwick has a legit beef, based on the fact that he says so.

Okay, I'll let everybody else handle "burden of proof" and the available evidence la la la la.

Instead, I'll turn your attention to the reactions here, and the unfolding of media events you see in connection with the Pats. I urge you to remember these things, and stick it all in a little memory compartment, to be drawn on in the unlikely event that the Chargers ever become anything more than a one-and-done Super Bowl winner, if even that.

If they become the dynasty you pray they'll one day be, watch these random and proliferating charges, and learn from them. Don't get stuck on whether your team is "classy" -- because if they win, they won't be regarded as such. You can take that to the bank.

Now Uminyura has come out of the woodwork to keep the ball rolling on this "dirty play" theme. Guess what? I expect more guys to come out of the woodwork with these "charges". I don't care. Nobody else here cares.

Were the Chargers in our position, you would not care either. Not because "we're all the same," but because whether or not it's true, your Chargers would have been accused of every rotten trick under the sun by now -- if they were a dynasty of this magnitude.

I took a naive pride in the squeeky clean ultra classy media image of the Pats, but it did not take me long to realize that the media are fickle, and build pedestals narrow and tall, the better to topple from. And when you're falling, they're busy digging around the base of the pedestal to make the fall longer.

And they are always assisted by those you've stepped on on the way to the top, without fail.

So anyway, if your Chargers ever do sniff the level of success which we have had, and which we will continue to have into the foreseeable future, remember that jealous griping is simply the cost of excellence.

I think it more likely the Chargers can remain forever "young," by avoiding success. But the talent is there for the Chargers to have a shot, if they don't continue to self-destruct on an annual basis.

I know I've done a little of the Patriots bravado in this post. I just really want you guys to remember this, if you ever do ascend to the level we currently occupy. Just look back, and say "Ohhhhhh." You might even want to be the first on your local bulletin board to explain to the rest where the ride ends up.

By the way, as you could predict from the screed, we don't give a damn what Nick Hardwick thinks. We have a football game to get ready for :)

PFnV

Last edited:

yep, up those MF SoftWick azz....got toasted last summer in those wildfires, eh ! lol

SD Chargers Motto : If you ain't cryin, you ain't tryin

OH brother. Too bad there isn't any smoke. There are just Hardwick's hypocrisy and lies.

Just watched it. Seymour's facemask may or may not have touched the guy whilst they were jawing, but a headbutt? Not even close.

I watched that video over and over... there's no contact... he's jawing at the player, then the coach, and the coach moves back when he's jawing at them.

I don't have a problem with Seymour jawing with them BEFORE the game... the Charges talk so much trash one can't expect players to fully ignore it all the time... they can out trash talk us nine games out of ten... Seymour is smart enough to do it before the game - not during though.

That video is not at a good angle and also does not show the entire incident.

Really? How do you know that? Were you at the game? Did the coach approach Seymour TWICE? Or are you just talking out your arse again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back