Happy Mother's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_in_sunnyvale

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Happy Mother's Day to the moms who post here and the mothers of this community's membership. Special shout out to those who have lost their mothers as I'm sure today is particularly difficult.

Regards,
Chris

Happy Mother's Day to the moms who post here and the mothers of this community's membership. Special shout out to those who have lost their mothers as I'm sure today is particularly difficult.

Regards,
Chris

Thanks, Chris!

I accept on behalf of my late Mom (gone about 20 years now) and my recently-departed Mom-in-Law.

I also accept on my own behalf since I've been called a mother more times than I can count. And proud of it.

:)

Best wishes to all of the moms everywhere. No one, anywhere has a greater influence on the life of a child than her/his parents. And it all begins with mom.

Thanks, Chris!

I accept on behalf of my late Mom (gone about 20 years now) and my recently-departed Mom-in-Law.

I also accept on my own behalf since I've been called a mother more times than I can count. And proud of it.

She may not be a mom, but let's fondly honor Miss Maude Frickert

Thanks, Chris!

And now, everybody's mom

She may not be a mom, but let's fondly honor Miss Maude Frickert

This is a serious thread. WTF does this have to do with honoring moms for the members here?

This is a serious thread. WTF does this have to do with honoring moms for the members here?

Well, it's nice for me, anyway. My Mom loved Jonathan Winters - wouldn't miss him if he was going to be on TV and had all his LPs. Brings back good memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call