PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy Birthday, TB12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like all of you will be cheering hard for the Bucs all year. I honestly think they have a shot. That offense is absolutely loaded and the defense is being very underrated right now. They have a tough schedule in a competative NFC but I wouldn't count them out.

Could you imagine Brady vs Jimmy in the NFC championship game then Brady vs Mahomes in the super bowl? That be hype as hell. Of course I'd want my Patriots in, but we all know that probably isn't happening.

my ex doesn't have a birthday anymore...yeah, tragic story...she died of lead poisoning...six in the back of the head:eek::notsaying::cool:
Ba-da BOOM!

I didn't make Bob Dig's personal hall of fame...very disturbing.I may have to change my ways......think he's buying this?

Do NFL contracts have social security offsets?

Not for disability. Consult with your SS office because I am only an idiot on the Internet.

I like all of you will be cheering hard for the Bucs all year. I honestly think they have a shot. That offense is absolutely loaded and the defense is being very underrated right now. They have a tough schedule in a competative NFC but I wouldn't count them out.

Could you imagine Brady vs Jimmy in the NFC championship game then Brady vs Mahomes in the super bowl? That be hype as hell. Of course I'd want my Patriots in, but we all know that probably isn't happening.

I still feel like the Pats will be players in the AFC. On paper, they are maybe the 3rd/4th best team in the conference already. Give BB time to work with these guys and I think they'll be a tough out.

I sent him a scratching post

I hope he remembers me and he likes it

43, time to retire Tom.

I try to follow 5-6 other teams I like for we reasons. Players, schemes, just really good football players. Try to keep up with what's going on.
Tampa will definitely be one of those teams this year. I hope their D gets their **** together.

You shouldn't be able to run on them with Suh, Vea, JPP & Gholston. That's a tough group against the run.

Shaq creating pressure. David & White can work behind the los as well against the run.

That secondary needs to gel though. They have a bunch of solid guys so well see what happens. Lots of tough, talented DBs - Winfield, Edwards, Murphy-Bunting, Dean, Stewart, Whitehead & Evans.

That Division is nuts though. Atl has been sabotaged by coaching & injuries more than anything else. They could suck or put it together for a 9-10 win season imo.

NO is king but hardly invincible as we've seen. I really think TB defense is as an important unit as there is in that conference.

Sorry only fan of one team the rest can go to a bottomless pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes