PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy Birthday, TB12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday beautiful, still haven’t gotten around to updating my avatar myself

Man, I miss Brady!

And 43 is damn old...I didn't think so until I hit 43 myself...LOL.

This is just as relevant to this forum OP.

20200803_140547.jpg

Now that the Pats have all this new cap room from opt-outs, do you think we could trade for him? I think Brady would look good in silver, blue and red.

Now that the Pats have all this new cap room from opt-outs, do you think we could trade for him? I think Brady would look good in silver, blue and red.
Somebody needs to photoshop him into one of our uniforms!

Will always be my favorite.

my ex doesn't have a birthday anymore...yeah, tragic story...she died of lead poisoning...six in the back of the head:eek::notsaying::cool:

Man, I miss Brady!

And 43 is damn old...I didn't think so until I hit 43 myself...LOL.

Do NFL contracts have social security offsets?

Birthdays are fun again - Tom Brady

Seems like he was a bit harsh to a soccer player...

Tom Brady has a harsh, one-word response to Christian Pulisic's injury
Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady had a strong reaction to an injury to Chelsea’s Christian Pulisic, a member of the U.S. Mens National Team. With Pulisic suffering a hamstring injury this weekend during a match, Brady responded on Instagram with a one-word response: “#pliability.”

The quarterback has been preaching flexibility as a key ingredient for his ability to last so long in his NFL career, and Brady is entering his 21st season. That pliability, which Brady works on tirelessly with his business partner and body coach Alex Guerrero, is why Brady has suffered so few injuries during his career, according to the quarterback.

That’s why Brady is preaching pliability on social media. It’s just that it’s a little tone deaf when he’s essentially chiding a player for an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News