PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hannah endorses wrestling for linemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other then Phokus and PWP getting oddly aroused...and PATSNUTMe admitting to yet another female domination fantasy...this has been an interesting thread. Not the least having patchick share her computer's background with us.

Not the least having patchick share her computer's background with us.

Hannah definitely has a point, more football players could benefit from wearing tight little singlets.

Hannah definitely has a point, more football players could benefit from wearing tight little singlets.
:rofl: We'll form a committee to take it up with Vince Wilfork right away.

:rofl: We'll form a committee to take it up with Vince Wilfork right away.

Just use your imagination...

1168828061_2760.jpg

For years, football players have participated in pro wrestling during, and after, their playing days. E.g.: Russ Francis' dad and brother were very popular in Hawaii and the west coast; during the off-season, Russ himself would don the tights for some cards which his dad promoted. I don't know how many, if any, of these footballers/wrestlers had amateur backgrounds, however.

Well, it's not 100% on-topic, but I figure you might appreciate this:

NBC has announced that it will be reviving the popular competition series "American Gladiators" for midseason.

Well, it's not 100% on-topic, but I figure you might appreciate this:

So you are saying that football players would benefit participating in American Gladiator?

I too was a Guard/Wrestler in High School and college. The wrestling absolutely helps in lineplay, the only drawback is the weight cutting (assuming that you are not wrestling at Heavyweight). I used to go from 190 to 147 in three weeks.

I went to college with Tim Green, who was an all-American NT in college, I first heard of him in high school as one of the best wrestlers in the country. He was undersized for a college NT, but the wrestling helped him greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe