PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Guess who's coming back to the Pats this season? (Maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitchell is an automatic upgrade over Dorsett and gives the team yet another option in the Red Zone. I would love to see him back in 2017.

Who would get cut?
I'd guess Hollister trying to sneak him to p squad.

Give me MM and his understanding of the Pats passing game and Brady's trust over VV's return.

Regards,
Chris

Good. We were thin at the Malcolm position.
The Malcolm BROWN position maybe. Vincent Valentine is needed more. When Hogan comes back, where does Mitchell fit in. What would be his role? Splitting time with Dorsett as the 5th or 6th option, between the TE's and RB's, perhaps?

Last night's game showed just how precarious our Run D is at this point. If we can only bring back Valentine OR Mitchell and they are both healthy now, then there really IS only one answer. Vincent Valentine. Let Malcolm go back to selling books, and let RJF go back to being a donut king.

The Malcolm BROWN position maybe. Vincent Valentine is needed more. When Hogan comes back, where does Mitchell fit in. What would be his role? Splitting time with Dorsett as the 5th or 6th option, between the TE's and RB's, perhaps?

Last night's game showed just how precarious our Run D is at this point. If we can only bring back Valentine OR Mitchell and they are both healthy now, then there really IS only one answer. Vincent Valentine. Let Malcolm go back to selling books, and let RJF go back to being a donut king.
VV is not the answer to the run D.

Give me MM and his understanding of the Pats passing game and Brady's trust over VV's return.

Regards,
Chris

I'd take VV over MM but that's a 60/40 proposition.

VV would be a great addition to the D line but MM is a valuable receiving threat.

Kontra's Red zone argument makes sense too.

Whatever. I'll let Bill decide this one.

Im pumped about this one. That gives them a strong possession receiver on the outside they can get on a slant or skinny post. I really like the kid alot. Good routes and good hands. He would definitely give them a different element out there.

Because VV is good but not THAT good.

Brown is a superior player. He will help more than VV.

They still had problems with edge and gap control.

Raider o line is good.

They played 6 dbs yesterday.

They will not overcome the High loss

I see the run D improving but not by much

This may not mean anything to those who don't care....but when it comes to who guys in the locker room want back....it seems the answer is clear, at least from liking Instagram photos.

rsz_20171120_184737.png

I'm of the opinion you really can't go wrong either way. I would much rather have the kid out there though.

Because VV is good but not THAT good.

Brown is a superior player. He will help more than VV.

They still had problems with edge and gap control.

Raider o line is good.

They played 6 dbs yesterday.

They will not overcome the High loss

I see the run D improving but not by much

Ok. That's fair. Imo, without VV, Branch has to last the entire season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes