PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

GTFB Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfaninpa

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Most of you know what that means. Can't give up the big play. Double Hill. Get physical with Kelce.
Hope Jackson and Gilmore can handle Watkins and Herdeman. We can do that and still lose. Mahomes
feet and CEH will probably have to beat us. They can.

I want to make Mahomes and Reid be patient. Try to stop em in red zone and hold them
to fg's. Really miss Hightower there.

It was an eternity ago. But, Dan Marino took the league by storm. Carved up 85 bears. Pats took the
deep pass from him and made him be patient. Sometimes, he wasn't. Pats beat him 7 straight games
from 85 AFCCG thru 88 season. Remarkable. I'd try to defend Mahomes the same way. But, he can run
and has a better rb.

We just have to make sure we win the Time of Possession battle about 60min-0min..

Why? They should have lost in NE last year, and it not been for the NFL wanting the Chiefs to get an upper hand. Remember the Henry out of bounds call that a blind man could see? I sure do. Oh and they should have lost the SB. They aren't unbeatable, they aren't all world. They are very good, but so are the Pats. Plus the Pats have plenty of experience playing this team so nothing should surprise them at all.

Why? They should have lost in NE last year, and it not been for the NFL wanting the Chiefs to get an upper hand. Remember the Henry out of bounds call that a blind man could see? I sure do. Oh and they should have lost the SB. They aren't unbeatable, they aren't all world. They are very good, but so are the Pats. Plus the Pats have plenty of experience playing this team so nothing should surprise them at all.
It’s a joke; lighten up..clearly being facetious.

It’s a joke; lighten up..clearly being facetious.
nJuvbpe.gif

We have plenty of DB's to throw at them... guys just have to win the one-on-one matchups because we can't double everyone. J. Jones must play well in particular. His play has been a bit seesaw since middle of last season.

Monumental task at hand. But even with an L, the Pats SHOULD get right back on track and get to 3-2. I wonder if this a game where missing Hightower and Chung comes back to haunt them - those 2 guys have plenty of experience, and IIRC Chung has done a respectable job on Kelce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft