Gronkowski Likely Facing Penalty From NFL After Hit On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Gronkowski Likely Facing Penalty From NFL After Hit On Sunday

Ian Logue

Rob Gronkowski isn't normally one to let his temper get the best of him, but unfortunately he lost his cool on Sunday out in Buffalo and it may end up costing him.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

The league will give him a vacation to let him rest up and decrease the probability that he'll be injured come January?

The joke is on them.

Let's relive that beautiful elbow by Gronk:

the-rock-people-s-elbow-ken-shamrock-o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
He'll get suspended because this is a perfect chance for the league to screw the Patriots again. Need Hogan back for Miami and Dwayne Allan to step up.

they wont suspend him will they?? i can see espn trying to push this tomorrow.
meanwhile, burfict and suh do worse every game.

If he gets suspend for a first time offense, I'd love to hear what Joker has to say about the NFL's judiciary process.

Gronk has never done anything like this, so it's only fair that he receives a fine before something that is equivalent to fist fighting in middle of the field (Talib, Crabtree, both repeated offenders against each other, 1 game suspended each).

Problem is, there's nothing fair about the NFL

He should get a big fine and that’s it. Guys like Suh and Burfict do worse over and over again and they don’t get suspended.

This. I found it ridiculous Romo said he might get suspended considering the **** other (multiple time offenders, at that) guys have gotten away with.

If they suspend him for one game, then maybe he can get some rest and be a beast against Pittsburgh. We need a full squad against Pittsburgh. It would be a travesty by the NFL if they suspended him though, I’ve seen much worse, but it’s out of our control. Technically it should only be a fine.

It’s funny reading the Jills message board, they are all wishing death on Gronk. Gronk finally got some revenge on all the bastards trying to take out his knees all these years. Don’t like that kind of play, kinda dumb by Gronk, but what’s done is done, and I can’t see Gronk doing that again, especially after Belichick scolds him (which I’m pretty certain will happen).

The guy is in concussion protocol. I see a game off in Gronks future. I think it is also justified, IMO. If that happened in reverse order (someone on the Bills doing it to gronk), I think we all would think that person deserves a game off.

*Dislike/Disagree away*

DQKChcYXcAAtuEa.jpg

So in regards to fines, looks like the NFL could dock $9,115 from Gronk for a late hit, or $24,309 for a hit on a defenseless receiver

It was dumb, no doubt. No excuses.

But the referees are the ones who should be suspended. What a ****ing atrocious showing today. The weak OPI calls against Gronk + the terrible no-calls against him were just ridiculous.

Gronk should have thrown a flying elbow at those refs. All of them belong in the concussion protocol after today's disgraceful showing.

Gronk should be suspended for that. That being said, Gronk should not be suspended for that because they let Donkey Kong Suh, Burfict, etc get away with their antics. So if Gronk gets suspended I'm going to be livid.

I do hope BB benches Gronk for a quarter against the fish next game.

Player safety rules may apply, so it is basically whatever they want

You all know what I think...and you all know that goddamned walking talking turd COWARD, Scumsuackingdell will do his rotten best to screw the Pats for tyhe Pitt game. The penalty was ON that punk conerback with ZERO NFL talent. You all know it, you all saw it. WHY did Steratore, the John frickin' Gotti of NFL refs work yet ANOTHER Patriots game, huh? WHAT IS IT, THREE GAMES THIS SEASON? What's next, Boger works the Pitt game? Or that complete jerkoff idiot crew from LAST week? Why are whole groups of refs EXCLUDED from working ANY Patriots games?

You know why even if you hate it and refuse to believe it. Today was BLATANT. The penalty was on the corner all the way from the snap. Krist...this shyt is getting ridiculous. Steratore is an arrogant scumbag and a catspaw for NFL offices.How many times did you people see a BLATANT penalty on the Bills offense countered with a sudden "holding in the secondary" call? Did you ever see ONE replay off these penalties EXCEPT the one that actually was IC on Butler?

This stinks. This is what happens when a sub-mongoloidal tick turd with an egomaniacal streak 6 lanes wide is running the NutbagFukkin'Loser league.

Last edited:
Gronk is my favorite player but that looked bad. It is his first time but because he's on the pats i wouldn't be surprised if he gets 1 gm suspension.

You all know what I think...and you all know that goddamned walking talking turd COWARD, Scumsuackingdell will do his rotten best to screw the Pats for tyhe Pitt game. The penalty was ON that punk conerback with ZERO NFL talent. You all know it, you all saw it. WHY did Corrente, the John frickin' Gotti of NFL refs work yet ANOTHER Patriots game, huh? WHAT IS IT, THREE GAMES THIS SEASON? What's next, Boger works the Pitt game? Or that complete jerkoff idiot crew from LAST week? Why are whole groups of refs EXCLUDED from working ANY Patriots games?

And which game were you watching?o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft